Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

is it actually blue, or is that just the pic? I've never seen one in blue

Good morning. Been up since 2:30am. Didn't sleep yesterday due to shoulder/neck pain. Great start to my long weekend.
About to start smoking a 7 lb brisket.

Good morning. Been up since 2:30am. Didn't sleep yesterday due to shoulder/neck pain. Great start to my long weekend.
About to start smoking a 7 lb brisket.

Good Morning. Sorry to hear about your shoulder/neck pain. I won't tell you how long I slept lol

My wife's cousin her husband and their daughter are here for the weekend. Her cousin is very pregnant. I joked that shes going to go into labour whiles she's here. It's looking like it might happen.

My wife's cousin her husband and their daughter are here for the weekend. Her cousin is very pregnant. I joked that shes going to go into labour whiles she's here. It's looking like it might happen.

Damn! You basically said she's HUGE! :rotfl:

Damn! You basically said she's HUGE! :rotfl:
Nah. She's due in 3 weeks. Her first was a week early. She started having contractions which she kept saying were Braxton Hicks around noon today. They got worse, called the hospital here and they advised to come in to check. She is huge though. But that's because she has a human inside her.

Chop down a few dead trees and cleaned up some overgrowth on the hill at the front yard. Also fixed a flat on one of the bikes.

Still need to knock down a few more trees. 2 I can handle but 2 others I might need to get someone involved.

I made some DIY bike mounts for the truck last week. Spent around $50-$60 for both bikes but the actual product is $120 for 1 bike.

IMG_1282.jpegIMG_1281.jpegIMG_1292.jpegIMG_1293.jpeg

Back