Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

My family is over in Florida and Scotland so I dont really have anything keeping me in Texas other than loving it here. If I was single, I'd move anywhere honestly

My family is over in Florida and Scotland so I dont really have anything keeping me in Texas other than loving it here. If I was single, I'd move anywhere honestly
How did you end up in Texas or did you family live there and then moved to Florida & Scotland?

My mom and dad are from Scotland and moved the Florida and that's where I grew up

Had a chance to move out to San Antonio with a friend of mine back in 2015 and I've been in Texas ever since

My mom and dad are from Scotland and moved the Florida and that's where I grew up

Had a chance to move out to San Antonio with a friend of mine back in 2015 and I've been in Texas ever since

Nice. :thumbsup:

It's cool you can visit them in Florida and have a place to stay :)

It's nice having free lodging for sure! Makes the trip that much more do-able

13hr trip however.. :rotfl:

I dont go anymore since I live in Fort Worth now, but when I lived in San Antonio I was down there almost every weekend :rotfl:

I remember walking along there and it seemed really nice. There was a really good Mexican restaurant maybe 10-15 min walk from there I remember going to. It was like 109 degrees and a thousand percent humidity which was lovely.

I remember walking along there and it seemed really nice. There was a really good Mexican restaurant maybe 10-15 min walk from there I remember going to. It was like 109 degrees and a thousand percent humidity which was lovely.

Oh and @Damaca took me to big lou’s where they have 42” pizzas

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoVyafyHnE

I think I know the place you're talking about! I went on a weird double date there and my date lost her phone in the river :rotfl:

I'd fly then rent a car

Probably a good choice! Driving is such a beat down unless you drive over night

Back