Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I think I know the place you're talking about! I went on a weird double date there and my date lost her phone in the river :rotfl:

Probably a good choice! Driving is such a beat down unless you drive over night

Did you marry her? lol just kidding

I'd do like 10 hour drives (one-way) without a problem but 15 hours+ yeah.. :/

This one time I drove 4 hours and it was exhausting. Any more than that and I'm flying. I don't care if its from Dallas to Laredo. FLYING.

PPKi.gif

Did you marry her? lol just kidding

I'd do like 10 hour drives (one-way) without a problem but 15 hours+ yeah.. :/

In my old age, I'm the same way. I enjoy driving and all of that, but not that long. Flying is just a lot more convenient and you can rent a cool car for a week!

In my old age, I'm the same way. I enjoy driving and all of that, but not that long. Flying is just a lot more convenient and you can rent a cool car for a week!
I've never rented a cool car. Actually I've only had a few rental cars when my car was in the shop for repairs due to an accident.

I know some friends that rented convertibles went going to Florida/California.

I'm cheap so I'm not paying a ton for a rental lol

What’s new in your world? What’s your mode of transportation these days?
Nothing much. I finally finished school back in January. It took way too long for me to complete my bachelors. I’m living in New Jersey again, God save my soul for that. I’m working for the Navy as a civilian this time around. I’ve had a slightly over stock 2013 Audi A3 hatch for over two years now. I’ve gotten super lazy with cars the last few years. I’ll see if I can load a picture of it up. It’s not much. Just practical all wheel drive fun with a dual clutch auto and a stage one tune.

How’ve you been?

Noooo what happened?
was driving to work and the car in front of me got cut off and slammed on their brakes. i did everything i could to try and stop and avoid the collision but not having abs didnt help since everything locked up and it was like i was on ice.
K swap it and keep it as a fun daily
i have too many projects or i would consider it, between the si going full race car and the 40 chevy truck i just dont have time to invest in another

i need to get something a little more modern and safer too since the wife wants kids soon, i wouldnt put them in that car

What up guys. Been busyier then **** but on spring break this week. Sorry @fahnix for not getting on that engine. School has been killing me.

What up guys. Been busyier then **** but on spring break this week. Sorry @fahnix for not getting on that engine. School has been killing me.
Unacceptable. We miss you Ron-Ron.
Glad you are doing well. How much longer for school?

Back