Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I was literally reading an article about the new a3 sportback yesterday.

2021-Audi-A3-Sportback-8.jpg
They’re small inside. Mine feels slightly larger than the 8Vs. But the newer ones feel cramped as the sport back is only available as an Etron. I like my little 2.0t. The newer 2.0s are a lot of fun to drive. If I get another Audi, it’ll likely be an S5 sport back or an A6 Allroad next. I’m heavily leaning towards a 4Runner TRD Off-road premium next though. I’m getting boring in my old age. Lol

They’re small inside. Mine feels slightly larger than the 8Vs. But the newer ones feel cramped as the sport back is only available as an Etron. I like my little 2.0t. The newer 2.0s are a lot of fun to drive. If I get another Audi, it’ll likely be an S5 sport back or an A6 Allroad next. I’m heavily leaning towards a 4Runner TRD Off-road premium next though. I’m getting boring in my old age. Lol
One of my coworkers has one (off-road premium) in 6v7 Army Green and I stare every time I walk by. That thing looks awesome. I'm keeping an eye on them for sure.

Went to check out an 18’ S4 and tbh i felt like i just dig my civic a bit more once i sat back inside it to leave the dealership

Hoping once the wife’s Jeep dies(she doesn’t want to trade it or sell it), hoping to scoop up a 4Runner TRD. She has said the 4Runner would be a replacement if she had to swap out the Jeep.

I’m liking that green or “battleship” grey

Back