Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

have you tried turning if off and back on?

I unhooked the dongle from the outlet and put a metal prong inside to test the circuits.. circuits seem okay

After that, we can try and download the print driver from the manufacturer's site.

Can I pull that up on my internet explorer? its version 6

Morning :wave:

@Dad - I had Chic-Fil-A breakfast this morning. Co-worker wanted me to stop on the way in :)

Yes I'm in IT :hiding:

**** printers!

Forums are lyfe :)

:rotfl:

Those chicken biscuits are soooooo good! I stole my kids frozen PB&J to have with my :coffee: this morning :rotfl:

OH HO HO HO HO HERE WE GO

IS THIS AN OPTIPLEX, TOO?!

rubbing-my-hands-wenjie-huang.gif

How did you know? Did you put a coronavirus on my computer? Do I need to open the CD flap thing?

I unhooked the dongle from the outlet and put a metal prong inside to test the circuits.. circuits seem okay

Those chicken biscuits are soooooo good! I stole my kids frozen PB&J to have with my :coffee: this morning :rotfl:
You sure are missing out. Bojangles and Buiscuitville here in the south are way better than Chic-fil-a biscuits.

I see how it is

"I'd better get rid of this before I end up like Honda-Fan. That dude's crazy."
I just drove it, not having any drone is worth it.

Another informative video.

View: https://youtu.be/z0y2IUtPM88

I checked my tune and found the fuel cutoff thing was set to 60miliseconds. Changed it to 20 and rev hang is so much better. Lots of good advice to tweak your tunes yourself.
My launch control doesn't sound anything like his though and the rpm is set 10 lower on the upper level like his. Mines at 5k though.

Last edited:
Back