Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Block or head warped? :(
I really hope one of those. Or a cracked block I couldn't see. The head was sent out and machined though. Bolts didn't feel weird when torquing then down so I don't know. Shitty situation though.

Well turns out I can remove a head on a Hemi in well under an hour now.
Also turns out parts gave me the left side gasket instead of the right side and I didn't notice because I was rushing.

Yikes! Everyone okay?

Turns out, it was a fuel tanker and a garbage truck that collided and one driver was killed and the other was severely injured, no word on which driver it was. I think one of the Firefighters had to be taken in for severe burns

Well turns out I can remove a head on a Hemi in well under an hour now.
Also turns out parts gave me the left side gasket instead of the right side and I didn't notice because I was rushing.

Good old Mopar part numbers. I've had a lot of part number issues with Mopar

Glad I’m not gonna be home when it’s gonna be so cold next week. B1428B39-37B2-4D70-AB3D-60752959319C.png

We did our gift exchange yesterday. I got a Little Giant 22’ ladder. She started crying when she found her guitar. Hit that one out of the park. Dogs got new chew toys that they drag around everywhere.

Damn... Why was it cancelled?

Damn! Supposed to be almost 60 on Christmas. :woot: Even if there is a chance of showers I'm fine with that :)
im not sure yet. i think just my dad and his wife got cancelled looking at their email. think they needed to thin out the plane because of covid. they were in business class too. think the trip is still on. they booked another flight out of Detroit in stead of toronto.

hemi headgasket job is done! super happy about that.

We did our gift exchange yesterday. I got a Little Giant 22’ ladder. She started crying when she found her guitar. Hit that one out of the park. Dogs got new chew toys that they drag around everywhere.

:woot: Glad she was excited to get it! :thumbsup:

hemi headgasket job is done! super happy about that.

:thumb: What's the job pay?

This is much bigger than I anticipated. Mostly longer than I though. It's pretty narrow because it's fiberglass.
Real life national Lampoon's Christmas vacation stuff here, except I got a bonus ($100 grocery gift card). Lol.

Neighbour on the one side isn't too happy about his lawn as the bobcat messed it up a bit but technically I own about a foot of it, he just takes care of it.

20211224_111849.jpg

They are real nice and honor their warranty. I’ve had a few and really like them.

I got my 9th gen engraved on one I just ordered. I might sell the car soon but loved it so much wanted to honor it lol.
I’d be interested to see how that looks when you get it. Mine are all just standard (no engraving). Why are you thinking about selling your car soon?

Back