Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

If I have to work onsite, it’s about 15 miles each direction for me. But here in the Seattle region, it’s pretty densely packed and the freeways are undersized. I have the benefit of opposite direction commute, so it’s not long. Going with the flow of the main commute, 15 miles could take you nearly 90 minutes.

But I’ve worked onsite maybe two dozen times since March 2020. So moot point.

Welp, tested positive for covid with a rapid test today. Crazy that I didn't get it going to Costa Rica but three weeks after getting back I get it.

I've had covid twice. Once without a vaccine and once with full vaccine and not boosted. I just recently got boosted so I can go on campus. The second covid was like a two-day cold for me. My parents who are boosted didn't catch it though and they were in contact with me and the person who got me sick.

how are you feeling? symptoms?
First night before bed. Throat felt weird but didn't hurt. Woke up feeling. Hot but had no fever in the morning. Had body aches and headache. But I worked out the night before so I think the body aches were worse because of that. Rest of the day was fine with Tylenol. When it wore off I felt like junk but nothing special.

Next night was rough. Had chills, couldn't get warm but my body was hot. Still no fever when I woke up which I couldn't believe. Throat got sore but probably fr cough up phlem all day. Still had headache. Last night I had a stuffy runny nose but slept fine. Throat hurts a bit. Still have phlem. No more headache.

I'm not sure how actuate that test was. I'm double vaxxed.

First night before bed. Throat felt weird but didn't hurt. Woke up feeling. Hot but had no fever in the morning. Had body aches and headache. But I worked out the night before so I think the body aches were worse because of that. Rest of the day was fine with Tylenol. When it wore off I felt like junk but nothing special.

Next night was rough. Had chills, couldn't get warm but my body was hot. Still no fever when I woke up which I couldn't believe. Throat got sore but probably fr cough up phlem all day. Still had headache. Last night I had a stuffy runny nose but slept fine. Throat hurts a bit. Still have phlem. No more headache.

I'm not sure how actuate that test was. I'm double vaxxed.
I know plenty of folks who were double and triple vaxxed who have been sick lately. Locally here, vaccinated people make up 70% of COVID cases.

I know plenty of folks who were double and triple vaxxed who have been sick lately. Locally here, vaccinated people make up 70% of COVID cases.
i would hope that the vaccine actually makes the symptoms less severe like they claim, ive had much worse times with the flu in the past. kind of sucks that canada doesnt do pcr tests for everyone any more so i'll never know for sure if i had it.

i would hope that the vaccine actually makes the symptoms less severe like they claim, ive had much worse times with the flu in the past. kind of sucks that canada doesnt do pcr tests for everyone any more so i'll never know for sure if i had it.
Speaking of Canada...

What's going on up there? I keep hearing about the 'Freedom Convoy' :hiding: :eek:

Speaking of Canada...

What's going on up there? I keep hearing about the 'Freedom Convoy' :hiding: :eek:
I posted about it a few days ago. No one wanted to talk about it so I left it alone.

It's just a bunch of disgruntled truckers organized by people with ties to racist organizations and political parties.

My buddy has lost his mind and is all for the protest. Says there was 200k people there when it was clearly not that many but I can't convince him otherwise.

So they say. It may really be the case. My lady’s aunt and uncle got it in the last couple of weeks and they’ve been so scared to get it, like getting sick was a death sentence. They’ve been modestly sick, nothing approaching hospitalization…that we’re aware of.

This O variant has less propensity for severe disease as a baseline, so they say. Less of the nasty spike protein to bind to the lower lungs, new spike for upper respiratory disease. That’s why the vaccines aren’t as effective against illness and symptomatic disease.

I posted about it a few days ago. No one wanted to talk about it so I left it alone.

It's just a bunch of disgruntled truckers organized by people with ties to racist organizations and political parties.

My buddy has lost his mind and is all for the protest. Says there was 200k people there when it was clearly not that many but I can't convince him otherwise.

Damn. I don't want to get into vax vs non-vax... But the live YouTube video feeds I've seen is crazy. Roads blocked off. Crazy amount of people.

Heard the PM (Prime Minster? or whatever ya'll call it up there) has COVID so he's not saying anything.

Damn. I don't want to get into vax vs non-vax... But the live YouTube video feeds I've seen is crazy. Roads blocked off. Crazy amount of people.

Heard the PM (Prime Minster? or whatever ya'll call it up there) has COVID so he's not saying anything.
its mainly to get rid of the mandate that requires truckers to be vaccinated to cross the boarder but now its being used for everything. although the US still has a mandate for them to be vaccinated so i dont see the point lol.

Prime Minister is correct. the "freedom convoy " thinks hes faking it. its also not the first time his family has had it. its a pretty good excuse to not be near the protest though.

Sorry. I wasn't saying I'm not sure about the test because I'm vaxxed. I've just heard it can test positive with a flu as well.

Sorry. I wasn't saying I'm not sure about the test because I'm vaxxed. I've just heard it can test positive with a flu as well.
I haven’t heard that, not in a while. The newer COVID tests had better discrimination on proteins to prevent that since early 2021 if I recall correctly.

I can say you can get both. My mom got the flu and then COVID back to back. She went to the doc and got a flu test and COVID test, ended up being the flu. Went back to school and got COVID from one of the kids and tested positive for that the following week. Most of the month of January sucked for her because of a double whammy of infections.

Back