Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

thats more the who, im still pondering the physics...

how do you get that rock under the car there with so little apparent damage

there was a median with a concrete barrier about the same height as this in our town, and a bunch of people did this same thing. They'd cut a corner too tight or whatever and their tire would start crawling. I don't know why they wouldn't immediately brake, but then ended up teetering their car right behind the front wheels on the barrier just like this rock. This person would have needed to first hit the curb and then still continue to gas it up over the rock.

there is a rock in nebraska that has it's own facebook and imgur page due to so many cars getting stuck on it

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/5uOM0KN

thats more the who, im still pondering the physics...

how do you get that rock under the car there with so little apparent damage

There is a similar rock that has been claiming cars near the shop I work at. Usually really funny to see cars perched up there and the drivers looking especially bewildered

just spent over an hour diagnosing a weird misfire on a ram1500. cylinders 3-5-7 misfiring. swapped some stuff, then the entire bank misfiring. played around a bit, only 5-7 misfiring. then only 7. did a compression test on 7. put it back together, no misfire. finally checked the fuel and its cloudy. one of those apprentice moments. customer also stated it started happening shortly after getting fuel.

Off today for the holiday.
i didnt remember it was a holiday till i started my commute and wondered why no one was on the road... but today was not one of the holidays the hospital observes so i still had to be there

They started the coping today. It's a different company than the pool place. As I thought, a lot of the cement around the pool to support the coping fell apart when they took the 2x4s off. So looks like that has to be re done again. Guys also said the pool wasn't level like I suspected as well. Lol. Seems like all the companies the pool company uses are legit. Coping looks good.
received_446797773946883.jpeg

Another busy, 12+ hour work day. Yuck. Already over my 40 hour week and it’s only Tuesday. I get a new employee who I’ll be mentoring starting on Friday. Flying to Connecticut for another week (3rd time in 3 months) next week, come home for July 4, then back out to Connecticut for another stint on the east coast.

My poor car is just sitting in the garage waiting for the summer tires and some spirited driving. It looks like it’ll be almost August before I have much time to do anything other than driving to the office a couple times per week.

Back