Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

:wave: Morning.

@webby - I don't know how anyone would chose to live in a state/area that gets snow/cold.... Mind blowing.

I was over at my church yesterday with my wife from 10:30am-2:30pm (give or take) shoveling/salting. I was over there Friday night for about an hour or two trying to get the top layer of snow so the bottom layer/ice could melt in the sun on Saturday (it did for the most part thankfully).

I question why i live somewhere that experiences winter at all around this time of year too

I question why i live somewhere that experiences winter at all around this time of year too

I mean... we've been lucky down here (Maryland) for the past few years... so I knew we couldn't not have snow forever lol :rotfl:

And I'm not moving anywhere anytime soon.

I don't know how anyone would chose to live in a state/area that gets snow/cold.... Mind blowing.
a few ideas come to mind.

sledding
snow shoeing
tubing
skiing
snowboarding
ice skating
snow forts
ice climbing
snowmobiling
snowball fights
lake hockey
curling
snowcat tours
ice fishing
snow angels
tobogganing
dog sledding
snowman building
igloo construction
snow donuts and shenanigans?

1705875960461.jpeg

snow shenanigans were admittedly fun, but they are short lived, and the cleanup of snow and ice takes far longer

that would give my neighbor some ideas, hes already got strategically placed snowblowers at places he likes to be so he can clear snow

Get a snow blower….pay for someone to plow the place….

#1 - We don't get enough snow to justify the cost
#2 - We don't have the money. Fortunately a member's family/friend (I think?) plowed the lot at midnight Saturday morning and then another member's son stopped by around 11am Saturday and did a bit more plowing to get some of the spots that melted a bit as I'm sure at midnight there were a lot of spots that were icy.

a few ideas come to mind.

sledding - nope
snow shoeing - nope
tubing - nope
skiing - nope
snowboarding - nope
ice skating - nope
snow forts - nope
ice climbing - nope
snowmobiling - nope
snowball fights - definitely no
lake hockey - nope
curling - nope
snowcat tours - nope
ice fishing - brrr nope
snow angels - definitely no. Don't want snow all over me
tobogganing - nope
dog sledding - cool to watch but nope
snowman building - nope
igloo construction - nope
snow donuts and shenanigans? - nope. Too risky.
Nope

OR THIS

Cropped-1636085862photo_SXM2021100800006522.jpg

Back