Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

it doesn't even look like its strapped down or anything? :confused:
looked like there were a couple ropes on the front of the top

the sharp edge on the bottom side of the top is doing a number on the paint, lol

looked like there were a couple ropes on the front of the top

the sharp edge on the bottom side of the top is doing a number on the paint, lol
roof.jpg
Even blown up, I cannot make sense of what I'm looking at. It looks like a yellow rope or bungee cord going from edge to edge of the jeep top, but I see nothing where it's hooked to the car below it? It's possible the rope is going through the rear window below? It's hard to see from the quality of the pic.

roof2.jpg

FB/IG/Discord - all went down a bit ago...

China! Russia! :shadyhat:
I got logged out of my Facebook on my phone. I turned the phone off for about 25 mins and when I turned it back on it auto logged me in like normal.

FB/IG/Discord - all went down a bit ago...

China! Russia! :shadyhat:
me-dio.jpg

Walked into my house after work and it was 83F inside.
Two days worth a wood was gone. My mother in-law blamed my wife and my wife blamed the inlaw. Now I'm sitting on the couch in a tank top and shorts.

Walked into my house after work and it was 83F inside.
Two days worth a wood was gone. My mother in-law blamed my wife and my wife blamed the inlaw. Now I'm sitting on the couch in a tank top and shorts.

83F :eek: Holy ****! I'd have all the windows open. Does your MIL live with you? I'm not sure I remember you saying she moved with you.

Our house is 66F during winter.

83F :eek: Holy ****! I'd have all the windows open. Does your MIL live with you? I'm not sure I remember you saying she moved with you.

Our house is 66F during winter.
She has lived with us for 6 years.
Ours is usually like 70f. Gets down to 60f in the morning because we don't get up to keep the fire going.

there is a guy around here with an army green one. I saw him hauling a christmas tree in the bed this year

Back