MrsJrotax101's '00 NVSM EJ8 Build Thread

Yea I know that feeling,I live in Buford and go over to Marietta sometimes,its like becoming one with my car...

@MrsJrotax101 I just have to comment on your gif, that is probably one of the best Top Gear episodes of all time. Clarkson talkin' up the R8 & then the camera cutting to Hammond saying "Rubbish!" Nice touch with the banana peels too :thumb:

@MrsJrotax101 I just have to comment on your gif, that is probably one of the best Top Gear episodes of all time. Clarkson talkin' up the R8 & then the camera cutting to Hammond saying "Rubbish!" Nice touch with the banana peels too :thumb:
Haha thanks, I didn't make it though. Found it online. I've used it on and off for a few years now.
Great episode for sure!

:rotfl:

I had never seen this episode either, watched it the other night as as soon as I saw that scene i was thinking "its @MrsJrotax101 signature!!"

i always smile when i see Zelda stuff, or hear someones phone go "hey listen!"

It's sad to announce the end for this car. She has been very much loved and has been a huge part of our lives. Driving down to Orlando in her with my fiance, and coming back home with my husband. It is definitely bittersweet. She will be going to a home that will be daily driving her as much as I did now. She will definitely be missed...

This thread shall now come to an end, but with an end comes a new beginning...

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/the-jros-335i-e90-build-thread.12867/

Back