My 15' Si Coupe Build

How much did you lower? I really like that height and have been thinking about dropping my Ksports some more

Love your car so far and I'm sure its only going to get better! I have a 14 coupe and I love your drop :drooling: Also diggin those headlights and fogs!

TLDR; your car is a dream

Just got a sponsorship from InfiniteWerks wheels ! So excited and happy they gave me this opportunity. Can't thank them enough ! These are the wheels I will be putting on my car. Not this color exactly even though it looks super nice (Tuscany Copper). I'm gonna be working on the specs and stuff in the meanwhile and hopefully I should have these by summer !! image.jpg

Love your car so far and I'm sure its only going to get better! I have a 14 coupe and I love your drop :drooling: Also diggin those headlights and fogs!

TLDR; your car is a dream

Haha thank you bro and yes it will get better, this is only the beggining ! I will fully drop it in the summer, right now that snow is around so I don't wanna be shoveling snow with my car yet haha.

Wow now I'm even more excited!! How did you get a sponsorship?? Hahahaha

I just messaged them up, spoke to them about my build and how I will love to have their wheels on my car and they called me the next day super excited willing to give me the oppurtunity ! I couldn't believe it haha

You should roll your fenders if you haven't already.

Back