My 2012 Si vs Mercedes C63 AMG

Schwegs89

Vineland, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Ok so I'm just venting here but my brother has some rich A$$ punk friend who is like 19 and has a C63, a Gallardo, and a GTR. He claims they are his but to me when the pills being paid by your parents it's not yours lol. So my question is if I fully built my motor turbo, injectors, exhaust, header, HP clutch, HP oil and fuel filter. The whole 9 yards would it be possible to beat his am which he claims to have 530. I mean I know they are 2 dif classes of cars and his is more then double the price but I mean I'd like to push my car to where I can do everything BUT be street legal and used as my DD :/ lol. All I'm looking for is to fully build my car run it down the 1/4 against him. Maybe for pinks if I get my car the way I imagine :)

Ok so I'm just venting here but my brother has some rich A$$ punk friend who is like 19 and has a C63, a Gallardo, and a GTR. He claims they are his but to me when the pills being paid by your parents it's not yours lol. So my question is if I fully built my motor turbo, injectors, exhaust, header, HP clutch, HP oil and fuel filter. The whole 9 yards would it be possible to beat his am which he claims to have 530. I mean I know they are 2 dif classes of cars and his is more then double the price but I mean I'd like to push my car to where I can do everything BUT be street legal and used as my DD :/ lol. All I'm looking for is to fully build my car run it down the 1/4 against him. Maybe for pinks if I get my car the way I imagine :)

OK. I'll go first.

(1) Are you serious?

(2) See (1) above.

Haha not really just wanted to vent about the punk kid. But I mean if our car wasn't so new we could def make a 9 sec car out of the 9th si. I mean his car is running 10s.

I'm going down the 1/4 against his c63. My buddies wrx already murdered him, and my buddies motor isn't even forged yet with the big turbo he will be putting in soon.

What I like is the "Freudian slip", posted by the OP where "bills" were replaced with "pills"............. That's funny.......... Meaning it could have Been bought by drug dealing, as apposed to rich parents, but not the issue, just funny.

As Dar-Dar said, I would ignore the guy on focus on my own fun.

Real racing is between the you, your car and the road you're on. Being faster or slower than others is irrelevant as long as you aim to be the fastest and do the best times with what you have.

I really believe that the driver makes a car go fast not the engine, though it definitely helps ;) You can have fun with any car regardless of how expensive, sporty or amazing it is.

Another approach is to go to a race track, rent it for few hours, each do few time laps in his car and then in yours. Best times on each car will show who's the fastest racer, clean and proper.

Who know it might turn to be good fun and maybe the 19 yo guy is not as bad as you think, but then again maybe not :)

What I like is the "Freudian slip", posted by the OP where "bills" were replaced with "pills"............. That's funny.......... Meaning it could have Been bought by drug dealing, as apposed to rich parents, but not the issue, just funny.

Haha yea meant bills

Another approach is to go to a race track, rent it for few hours, each do few time laps in his car and then in yours. Best times on each car will show who's the fastest racer, clean and proper.

Who know it might turn to be good fun and maybe the 19 yo guy is not as bad as you think, but then again maybe not :)

I like your idea and I would def out race him. But he is way to cocky and conceded to be friends with or even have a conversation lol. That's why I don't talk to my brother much lol. He's 16 at that stage where he thinks he knows it all and can beat everyone up. I know for sure I wasn't raised like that so idk what his problem is lol. So the kid and my brother make very good friends. And if anyone is wondering why don't I just beat the cocky kid down is because I'm in the military and would easily handle the problem with my training but don't like to fight unless need be. ( that's just for the people wondering why I just don't fight him)
I'm a lover not a fighter ;) ps love this forum and the answers I can get .

Id say ignore him and rest easy knowing that youre capable of contributing to society and choosing to serve :usa: while he probably cant accomplish anything that isnt paid for or arranged by his parents

Id say ignore him and rest easy knowing that youre capable of contributing to society and choosing to serve :usa: while he probably cant accomplish anything that isnt paid for or arranged by his parents

Very true and thanks!!

If the ppl that want to see a fight with guy, let them fight him, you're in the military, you have no need to prove anything, not to mention "double jeopardy".

If the ppl that want to see a fight with guy, let them fight him, you're in the military, you have no need to prove anything, not to mention "double jeopardy".

Yea I understand I'm not fighting him lol. At all. I don't do that anymore. He just runs his mouth to everyone but he'll get his in the end. It's a shame because he has very nice cars and if he wasn't such a Douche he wouldn't be half bad. It's his lil pack of rich buddy fiends with their lambos and gtr's. I wounded why they don't have a Ferrari Hahaha

Yea I understand I'm not fighting him lol. At all. I don't do that anymore. He just runs his mouth to everyone but he'll get his in the end. It's a shame because he has very nice cars and if he wasn't such a Douche he wouldn't be half bad. It's his lil pack of rich buddy fiends with their lambos and gtr's. I wounded why they don't have a Ferrari Hahaha
Another "Freudian slip", this one looks like it was caused by a type-O....fiends in place of friends.

Wtf, i think you been watching too much Initial D...

Back