MY CIVIC SI To STI

BBS wheels FTW!

I've been running my set of '04 (5x100) BBS wheels since '08!! :)

just got some 650CC injectors in the mail :) a little upgrade nothing crazy

now time to wait for a etune so i can install

I believe stock injectors are 550. Is it worth it for the small upgrade?

How much were they? You installing them?

I have the VF43 with stock injectors and they are almost maxed out

I believe stock injectors are 550. Is it worth it for the small upgrade?

How much were they? You installing them?

I have the VF43 with stock injectors and they are almost maxed out
It will be well worth it once you see the numbers I put down ;)

Looks good wingless! I want a roof vane spoiler! But I'm a pussy and do not want to drill holes into my car :-/

Do it nowwwww

I almost did it 3 years ago when a few fellow Subaru owners were having a "roof vane" install day.. I pretty much had an OEM roof vane for $100 (give or take) and he was going to drill the holes/do the work for free... I chickened out :(

wingless=win

But what about that hella downforce bro?! :omg:

Love your sti. An sti is my dream car. I'd like to get my fiancés brothers wrx fully forged motor rebuilt. Also has sti tranny and tons of other mods, all it needs is a big turbo and it'll be around 400whp. Hell sell it to me for 8k and it's in great shape but 2 problems I have. 1 I'd have to sell my si. 2 I'd be getting a car 10 years older when I can keep my 12' and turbo it! But not have awd :(. Maybe I'm the future after school and my cars paid off I can get a new sti. But hey man congrats and sweet ride!!!

Hah thanks. Yeah I'm hoping with the turbo I'm getting will put me around there to maybe more. it was a hard day trading in the si for it but the civic was just to new for me. I'm stuck a subaru owner for the rest of my life

hemi.jpg

beast hemi!!!! really needed more space the sti wasn't cutting it with what I do for work so I traded it in

Last edited by a moderator:
Back