My first Honda

Gixxerfool

Where the weak are killed and eaten
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe EX
IMG_6963.JPG IMG_6964.JPG IMG_6818.JPG I've been lurking around mostly looking for info and this place is packed with it. I figured it was high time to introduce myself.

I come from a string of GM cars. My first car was an '81 Z-28. It was the biggest rat trap on the road. It was rotting away so bad I junked it after more than a few faithful years. It was the car that got me into working on them professionally. I drove an '80 Citation for a little while, hey it was free. In '99 I bought my pickup. It was a 1999 GMC Sonoma. It was a great pickup. It lasted me 17 years and doesn't owe me a thing. I traded it for my current ride. Around 2002 I bought my 1983 Z-28 and just recently got rid of it to the scrap yard. Sad but true. Add to that my first bike which was a '99 Suzuki GSX-R 750. I now have a 2005 GSX-R 750 and a '79 Kawasaki KZ650 that is a cafe racer project.

I am now the owner of a 2013 Coupe EX. I am very pleased with the car. The only thing I miss is the acceleration. Beyond that it's a great little car and I can't sneeze at the gas mileage. I haven't done much to it except bring the paint up to par. I've installed HIR bulbs and am currently getting items together to upgrade the sound system. Unfortunately, that's slow going because I need tires and I can't make a decision on interior speakers. I will likely upgrade the rear sway bar soon too. I am looking at the factory fog lamps as well.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. Thee vendors here can surely help you with tires, sway bars, and other goodies. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask. We can usually point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. Thee vendors here can surely help you with tires, sway bars, and other goodies. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask. We can usually point you in the right direction.

Good point! I'll take a look at what they have to offer. Thanks for the welcome.

Wow. An 80's citation. I haven't see one of those since the early 90's.

Congrats on the Honda. Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!

Back