My first Si (2015 Sedan MSM)

gohan408

NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Been a fan of hondas for a long time, owned a AP2 s2000 and 5th gen prelude in the past. Currently driving an Audi Avant but wanted to get back into manual so i just picked up this beauty tonight. Shout out to Jorge at Mawah Honda for hooking me up!

Here she is: 2015 Modern Steel Metallic. I enjoyed every mile home. Love the naturally aspirated intake and exhaust sounds! Can't wait till break in period is over so I hit vtec.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418877909.195686.jpg

And also some pics of my grocery hauler.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418877978.351051.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418878143.023861.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418878249.923043.jpg

No big plans for mods, plan on enjoying it stock at the moment

Thanks guys, as of right now the car has 115 miles. I plan on keep it under 5k until 500 miles. Just my personal preference.

Scheduled to get windows tinted this Saturday . I already got some leftover LED interior lights from a buddy of mine(2015 Fit). Hopefully it fits.

Car looks GREAT!

where did you purchase your interior lights? are they brighter/dimmer then stock. Also did you get license and backup lights as well?

Car looks GREAT!

where did you purchase your interior lights? are they brighter/dimmer then stock. Also did you get license and backup lights as well?

My buddy got them from Amazon.com. He gave me 3 interior bulbs and 2 for license plate. They were all the same. Its A LOT brighter and whiter than oe bulbs.

Welcome! You should deff hit Vtec, Just dont redline, take it up gradually for the first 500 miles or so.

Dat grocery hauler tho! :drooling:

Out of curiosity since you own Audi.... What made you buy a Honda and not something from VW stable like GTI?

Out of curiosity since you own Audi.... What made you buy a Honda and not something from VW stable like GTI?

Ive always liked hondas so i was already familiar with the vtec engine. And ive owned a bunch of NA cars and missed the high revs. Gti is nice but i already have a turbo car so i figure its better to have both. Plus I prefer all the tech the new civics comes with.

Here were some of my previous rides

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419295145.742817.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419295440.515780.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419295451.661297.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419295461.496580.jpg

I know a lot of VW/Audi owners and for them owning a Honda is a big step down. Especially when it comes to buying Civic Si. I always read comments on vw forums like "no torque" or "horrible interior" .:box::popcorn:

I switched from GTI and couldn't be more happy.

I know a lot of VW/Audi owners and for them owning a Honda is a big step down. Especially when it comes to buying Civic Si. I always read comments on vw forums like "no torque" or "horrible interior" .:box::popcorn:

I switched from GTI and couldn't be more happy.

Haha ya I don't get caught up in the brands and models. A nice (fun) car can be from any manufacture. I've owned Mercedes and it just didnt feel right for me. Ya its prestigious but it lacked soul. I also went with Hondas reliability over the Volkswagen.

Back