My Intro and Progress thread

Yeah man both are sweet options. They both sound sick as well. How do you like your s/c? And do you get your gas from husky lol?

I love the SC - I don't regret it all, near perfect power for a DD street car. It was what I wanted from the get go and I am happy with the end result, well, almost ;). No Husky for me, we used to have the good husky gas but they don't offer it anymore. Gas is so bad here that stock R35's will go into limp mode even when using 94..sucks really.

I'll be tuning for E85 and adding 60+whp and some good tq for next season. Then I'll be good, I think LOL

I love the SC - I don't regret it all, near perfect power for a DD street car. It was what I wanted from the get go and I am happy with the end result, well, almost ;). No Husky for me, we used to have the good husky gas but they don't offer it anymore. Gas is so bad here that stock R35's will go into limp mode even when using 94..sucks really.

I'll be tuning for E85 and adding 60+whp and some good tq for next season. Then I'll be good, I think LOL
That sucks I don't see that problem here in saskatewan I run husky 94 in my car and I can feel the diffrence right away from 91 maybe I'm wrong tho lol. That's wicked to here I gonna get ported and venom cooled?

Venom cooled for sure along with light weight rotors, porting is a maybe..needs to make more boost to make it worth it and the only way to do that now is with a bigger crank..(based on 2.95 pulley and vit is working on it), but even then won't make sense for me on pump gas as I can't advance timing as is, with more boost I'll have to dial it back further...E85 may be a different story, but it won't be a full time thing with only 1 E85 station around (30km away from my home).

Since porting is cheap when you do a rebuild, I may do it just to do it, don't know what I'll get out of it though. Want I really want are brakes and clutch so I can hit the track.

Venom cooled for sure along with light weight rotors, porting is a maybe..needs to make more boost to make it worth it and the only way to do that now is with a bigger crank..(based on 2.95 pulley and vit is working on it), but even then won't make sense for me on pump gas as I can't advance timing as is, with more boost I'll have to dial it back further...E85 may be a different story, but it won't be a full time thing with only 1 E85 station around (30km away from my home).

Since porting is cheap when you do a rebuild, I may do it just to do it, don't know what I'll get out of it though. Want I really want are brakes and clutch so I can hit the track.

I love the wine and I have been leaning towards the ct-e over the turbo due the the whine the instant power the way it looks in the bay the easy instalation. I'm curious on how all these upgrades will do for the kit. Except I don't have access to E85. Ur still on the stock clutch?

Yup, stock clutch. 30,000 kms boosted and holding strong! Mind you I don't launch and drive like a stole it LOL

Right on I probably would tho lol but that's just because I'm young and dumb. How much is the venom cooler ad the rotors and the porting gonna be?

Here you go bud

http://stiegemeier.com/

Honda M-62 Supercharger Porting and Options:

Venom Cooler $475.00
Lightweight Rotors $650
Front-Drive Rebuild Only(Only $195 at time of porting)$395.00
Supercharger Porting $595
Complete Supercharger Rebuild $695.00

Back