My new 9th!

Really like the drop & spacers. Transforms the look of the car. I say yes to the 35% tint. Is the carbon trim made from vinyl? Turned out really well.

Really like the drop & spacers. Transforms the look of the car. I say yes to the 35% tint. Is the carbon trim made from vinyl? Turned out really well.
Thanks webby! Yea the cf trim is just a vinyl wrap. i made sure to go around all the edges so you can't see any cuts.

I think the drop is perfect. Really should've came this way from the factory. Not low enough to scrape on anything but like you said, it does transform the look of the car. The spacers really help too. Reminds me of the stock BMW sport package stance. To me the car looks smaller and less bloated now than it did when I first got it.

Nicely done man! Car looks great. Classy, simple touches that add just enough. I love it. It's that OEM+ balance. I think the light tint on the windows would look good also.

Is that a chrome front lip on there? Any plans for that? I'm curious how well the finish holds up in such an exposed location. Definitely a lot of potential for chipping and dings.

Nicely done man! Car looks great. Classy, simple touches that add just enough. I love it. It's that OEM+ balance. I think the light tint on the windows would look good also.

Is that a chrome front lip on there? Any plans for that? I'm curious how well the finish holds up in such an exposed location. Definitely a lot of potential for chipping and dings.
Thanks man. Yea that's a piece of chrome trim on the lower front bumper. Honda really went overboard with the chrome on this generation. I thought about wrapping it in the cf too. I don't think i have enough material left over right now, but maybe when I get some cash later it'll do something about it

Looks great @hey_mikey ....super jealous right now! You going to the Dragon???
I dunno. Money's tight for me as well now that I'm back in school and just spent a crapload on books and lab supplies. Can you go? If you wanna split a room Friday and Saturday night I would be interested

I dunno. Money's tight for me as well now that I'm back in school and just spent a crapload on books and lab supplies. Can you go? If you wanna split a room Friday and Saturday night I would be interested

Yeah man. I'd be down for splitting a room. The lodging is the biggest hurtle for me, money wise. PM me your number and I can call tomorrow about getting a room. Hopefully they will have something available that is not crazy expensive.

I wanna be in too! I loved my 01'..... I kept it until the NE salt cancer got it. I would have bought a new accord but I couldn't swing it at the time.

I will gladly get my car mixed up with Mikey. He has visible mods where mine 2 mods are hidden, lol.

been messing around with ideas for the front end. @Nomar06 what do you think?

white grill with black slats:
IMG_3387.jpg

blacked out fog surrounds:
IMG_3387-blacked-fogs.jpg

opinions?

Back