My Red JDM Honda Emblems

2012si2012

Montreal
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan Si
hello everybody.

here is some pictures of my new jdm emblems.

hope you like it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

red6.jpgred6.jpgred5.jpgred4.jpgred3.jpgred1.jpgred2.jpgred.jpg

Hope you like it.!!
ps: sorry for the dirty nail... i was removing my Resonator.:D

by the way... sorry for the orange cloth.... the license plate was burning my eyes with the flash....

curious to see your full car - with wheels etc showing.

HID MAIN1.jpgHID.jpgHID6.jpg

i will take new picture tomorow with the upgrade. now its like tonado time!!

btw... the green HiD fog light are now PINK, so wait for the next picture.

thanks all

you need to cut off the 2 pines.... but it will fit reallly good... dont forget to place some tape to remember to replace your rear emblem

and you will probably broke your rear oem emblem. but for the front it will not if you remove it from the middle.

you need to cut off the 2 pines.... but it will fit reallly good... dont forget to place some tape to remember to replace your rear emblem

and you will probably broke your rear oem emblem. but for the front it will not if you remove it from the middle.
ohh alright cause on ebay i noticed it said 8thgen

yes the rear one... :(

but i think everybody broke the rear emblem trying to pull off...

but the front one still good.

My rear one is still in tact. My front one broke though haha

Lol.... my rear one is still in one piece but it fold to the middle...
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO REMOVE IT SAFEFLY, BE PATIENT AND USE A PLASTIC CARD LIKE CREDIT CARD AND TRY TO PUT THE CARD UP AND DOWN AND PULL OFF FROM THE MIDDLE... I THINK IT MOST SAFELY WAY YOU CAN DO IT.

Hope it will help!

go there: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/JDM-Emblems-...Accessories&hash=item3a7907993a#ht_500wt_1288

and make him an offer of 72$ and he will accept.. this is the lower price you can get for : The Key Cover, The Font-Rear Emblem, and the Stering Wheel Emblem

Are these the amazon emblems (although you got it off ebay) or are these same type they sell from like procivic? There was a thread on here that distinguished the two and i was wondering which this one was cause i need to get some! thx!

Back