My Si got totalled

DumpTruckJake

got waffled by some oldfolks on 76 in philly at a standstill, my beautifulcrystal black beauty is totalled along with four brand new snow tires, and all the goddamn money i dropped into the thing, not jumping back into a car for awhile so thanks for being good to me 9thcivic forums it was fun while it lasted.

Sorry to hear this :(

You don't have to leave us either. You're welcome to stay and chat, leave thoughts and opinions like the rest of us :)

It sucks but it is good you got out ok. Insurance and possibly a lawyer should fix the financials.

I am sure other members that were unlucky like you may have good advice about the extras, winter tires and things not included in the stock car. Most insurers in Canada offer a new car in case of total losses for a vehicle that is up to 2 years old or even more. I would be surprised if not the same for you. New car replacement is the term for it I believe.

Sorry to hear your ride got messed up.
I would be so pissed if mine got hit.
Maybe I need to put my NRA stickers on the car .ar-15 in the trunk .

Thanks everyone, insurance is covering more than i even payed for the car cuz it was soo damn clean ;)...

Attachments

• 74081_10103725503443124_1935164671_n.jpg
    74081_10103725503443124_1935164671_n.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 86
Wow, that sucks big time. I'm happy you're okay. Did you have any passengers?

It also looks like the roads were perfectly clear. What was the other driver's reasoning for hitting you?

sorry to hear about your ride :sadwavey: ...Are you considering replacing it with a 2013 at all?

I heard the brand new 2012 Si's are going for under $20k otd.

When I saw that picture first word I said was OUCH!!

Sorry bud. Glad you're ok. I've been rear ended while at a stop in traffic a few months ago with my 2009 CRV and lucky the hitch took most of the damage. The other car wasn't so lucky. It was fixed and got the car back before I traded it in for 2012 Hybrid.

Sorry for your loss. That car must not have seen u for it to ram u so hard. I'd cry like a baby.

Sorry you were in the accident, but glad that you are OK. Great to hear that the insurance company is picking up the bill plus some.

Oh, keep us posted on what you decide to do for a new ride.

Back