My UAE TW build with a side of boost

Any pics with the cup holder installed yet? Is that for our 2013+ cause I know the 12's are slightly different. And didn't come in black from what I was told. Please confirm cause I'll buy this In a heart beat. Also where'd you buy it from.

Love the asian type S bumper good choice. First 13 I've seen do it. How'd the hood line up with it. Cause I know they changed our hood for the 2013 models.

If you ever decide it's taking up too much space in your garage......

;)
ill keep that in mind :)
Any pics with the cup holder installed yet? Is that for our 2013+ cause I know the 12's are slightly different. And didn't come in black from what I was told. Please confirm cause I'll buy this In a heart beat. Also where'd you buy it from.

Love the asian type S bumper good choice. First 13 I've seen do it. How'd the hood line up with it. Cause I know they changed our hood for the 2013 models.
it does not match the interior color its a dark grey and not black. i bought it from team3d on the other 9th forums.

thanks! everything lines up perfect, you do have to trim the ducts that direct air to the a/c condenser and rad though. but mine are now removed due to the s/c

this went in over the weekend. i still need to adjust some things but its up and running. tuning is in process with vit

12773512404_39923f171a_c.jpg

just picked up a set of OEM Honda UAE projectors and 4g TL xenon projectors to retro fit in place of the stock halogen ones

I'm looking to get xenon projectors for my 2013 Si Coupe. Where do you order UAE projectors from?

Thanks

Very sharp bumper. Could you post the part numbers for the bumper, projector lights, and how/where you placed the order? Thanks.
the lights are hard to come by, i luckly found them in the classifieds, you can get the replicas and do the retro fit with them..
bumper and lights can be picked up from a vendor on the other 9th forums

Back