NBA Thread

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Any NBA fans here? I'm sure there has to be a couple..who's taking it this year?? Miami's a heavy favorite but ehh I think its about time my Knicks bring a championship back to where it belongs!! (sorry SiEnthusiast)

Come on man root for the locals!!! At least the nets!! Which I hate lol jerry Stackhouse Sang the national anthem lmao

Too inexperienced. Letting go of James Harden dumbest move ever. The west is a toss up its gonna be good out there lol..between Knicks and heat in the east

Die-hard Celtics fan here. Even if this year isn't our year, we'll drag you through seven games and down to the last second...

I think if the thunder get into the finals Kevin durant and Russell westbrook will step up and get it done. They have a very sour taste in their mouth from last year and want to prove they can do it without harden.

Basketball is pretty big in the Philippines right? All the nurses at my job that are filipinos are Heat fans lol is it cause their coach is filipino? BTW DONAIRE GOT BEAT UP BRO!
Spoelstra is half Filipino and he's a really good coach. And basketball is pretty big in the Philippines. That's like the main sport there.

I heard Donaire did get beat up. I didn't watch the fight though. Lol.

Spoelstra is half Filipino and he's a really good coach. And basketball is pretty big in the Philippines. That's like the main sport there.

I heard Donaire did get beat up. I didn't watch the fight though. Lol.

Really? I thought he was full filipino...I watched the story behind him last year how he started as a video coordinator or something like that and literally working his way up little by little. Hes been in Miami Heat organization for YEARS basically his entire career. & Yeah it was a pretty good fight though.

Yeah, he was the assistant coach to Pat Riley which was pretty awesome. I found it odd how the fight was in Radio City Music Hall. Lol. I don't really see how that stage can be a stage for boxing.

Back