Need everyone's opinion on these wheels

bp517

Pittsburgh,PA
Vehicle Model
R18 Civc
Body Style
Sedan
image.jpg image.jpg Thinking about getting some new wheels. Maybe getting rid of my gram lights. I am kind of attracted to these for some reason. Let me know what you guys think. This is the car that they will be going on. It lowered on skunk2 springs. Thanks in advance.

Keep what you have. I would probably change the color of your wheels tbh. Gray car and black wheels is not a good combo IMO.

I tend to agree with the others. The ones you have now are nicer.....in my opinion. It is your ride though so go with what you like.

Gram lights are a great wheel. I think those new ones will totally change the look of the car. I'm always concerned that the wheel will look cheap once it arrives. I've seen a few like that in person, where it looked great online but terrible in person.

That said, I kinda like the wheel you posted. I say get them.

Thanks guys. I was thinking about changing the color of the grams. Maybe white, but not sure. For the price of the wheels, I really can't beat them-if I don't like them I would just get rid of them. Still not sure if I would get rid of the grams or not.

What kind of look are you going for? Those wheels are gangsta. :pimp: I like em'.

Last edited:
@pauly Not set on a "look" just looking for something different. I still probably wouldn't get rid of the grams.

Gold sometimes works.

kffj.jpg

Can't beat Mag Blue on a grey car.......

Honestly, I like the wheels you are looking to purchase......on a slammed car. I see those wheels every morning on a slammed BMW 3 series coupe. It looks great, but if it was not slammed it would not look good.

IMO, a lot of wheels look great online and on pics but that same wheel can look like poo when you have it on your car with whatever mods you have or don't have.

Back