Need Help Choosing New Wheels

hahaha yeah. Her summers are finally worn out so we are looking at upgrading. I just don't want to buy her the xxr's in a 17 since the particular one she is in love with only comes in a reasonable size in a 17 AND THEN....

have her not like them and end up buying 18's, ergo 2 sets of tires. Buh.

Just buy 18s now.....lol

I'm more of a fan of 18s on the Civics.

I know! Im tryin! hahaha thats why I have to show her all the possibilites... shes dead set on xxr 527s though...

If she's dead set on XXR's, there's probably no helping her choose wheels. The 527's look cool and everything, but there is just more to consider when buying wheels.

Have you looked at the sizing? esp the offsets? Seems like they all have low offsets which prob will need tire stretching and maybe fender work. Well....depends on what wheel size you go with.

yeah there's a 17x8.25 +35 that should fit with the HFP kit without a problem. Going up to an 18" ends up at like a 9 - 10" wide with a +25. Little hard to fit without work and shes not a careful enough driver for stance. Race car all the time.

That's the dilemma.... I wish the 527 came in an 18x8.25 +35. Would be awesome. Ah well... I hope she ends up with Weds or Volks or HFP or.....

I'd suggest MB Battles. A whole set will run you around $800 and then tires should be another $600. You'll be way under budget and I promise you jaws will be dropped. The concave wheels look good on Civics period, especially PMM!

Back