Need wiring diagram for 2014 civic si factory keyless entry alarm

Straightshot7

Does anybody know what wire is the factory arm wire so I can tap into for a laser led scanner, in a 2014 civic si sedan or does anybody know where to get factory scematics

I tried to use that and pay $10 but u have to have a business to register
I'd imagine you can just type "NA" in the business fields. A bunch of people here have used it and they weren't a business. It even says it on their page:

ServiceExpress is American Honda and Honda Canada's service repair information website for independent repair shops and vehicle owners.

correct. Others have used it for speaker wiring diagrams and stuff like that.

It's a led light strip that scans back and forth while car is locked/armed. Most install them with aftermarket alarms. I paid to get on Honda site, I looked at a ton of diagrams and ciructry, but there is no actual arm and disarm wire, with the keyless access and smart system. The system has a keyless access unit which receives a rf signal from remote then that sends a signal to the mciu which locks and unlocks doors, I've tried to norrow down which wire it is but its tough lol, I'm not great at reading schematics, I was hoping there would be a arm disarm wire

if you want to post some diagrams there are some pretty good wiring people on here who may be able to give you some advice, or what you could test

Well I would but cant save the diagrams to send them fully, I printed out a lot of the diagrams at my work to save in a folder at home, I would need to take individual pics of stuff and post it, I may do that this weekend but since there is a lot, some diagrams are 6 pages long I would have to piece together for pics, lol , i wont have time during the week since I work nights, but may try this weekend to see if someone may know, I may try and see if the driver door harness lock wire will have voltage, its shows to be blue in color, surely it will have voltage to lock the door but not sure if it will hold voltage while locked

Back