New 2012 SI Civic

welcome to the site - car looks great. How do you like it so far? Any plans for it?

:wavey:

I am liking the sedan more and more....then I remember the rear and the dash....

So far I'm loving it. Still easing her in, so I haven't pushed it too hard. As for plans, so far just planning cosmetic changes. Tint and replace some lights with LEDs. Yo Kenny, thanks for notIcing Donatello. Got him out of a gumball machine in '07 and he's been my copilot ever since.

So far I'm loving it. Still easing her in, so I haven't pushed it too hard. As for plans, so far just planning cosmetic changes. Tint and replace some lights with LEDs. Yo Kenny, thanks for notIcing Donatello. Got him out of a gumball machine in '07 and he's been my copilot ever since.

:excited:

Congrats! Good luck with it! Can't wait to see what you got planned come to fruition

Just an update post. Recently replaced the fogs with yellow bulbs and tinted the windows with 18% carbon SunTek film. I've only been able to snap a few cell phone pics tho. Sun's setting early these days.
IMG_1867.JPGIMG_1871.JPGIMG_1875.JPGIMG_1876.JPG

Back