New 2015 Si in Orlando

T-Wolf

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey all, bought a 15' Coupe Si in June and loving it so far. Got the modding itch too...Already ordered 18x9" RPF1s in SBC finish, Tein S.Tech springs, Progress 22mm RSB with Moog endlinks & bushings and Honda all weather floor mats :dancing:Debadged and de-stickered already too! Planning on going NA...at first anyway :flame:

With emblems:

20150810_130803.jpg

20150810_130823.jpg

Without:

20150810_193051_HDR.jpg 20150810_193030_HDR.jpg

Welcome, the de-badging looks great, 1st one I've seen with the Si removed, looks clean........

Thanks guys...I'll post some more pics in a build thread soon once parts are installed.

Welcome! Interested in seeing how your RPF1's look in 18. I was thinking of a 17x8 RPF1 myself with a prokit drop.

Welcome! Interested in seeing how your RPF1's look in 18. I was thinking of a 17x8 RPF1 myself with a prokit drop.

I wouldn't go by his picture. The face of the wheel is going to be flat on his vs yours which will stick out on 17x8. If you do 17x9 then youre in the same style face.

Here is my old 17x9 for my 8thgen. This is what his will look like with a flat face.
image.jpg

Last edited:
8" wide
2j31t8x.jpg

9"
evo82.jpg

Sometimes the size does matter.;)

Last edited:
it'll look great with the wheels. Already insane shine/gloss on your paint

I wouldn't go by his picture. The face of the wheel is going to be flat on his vs yours which will stick out on 17x8. If you do 17x9 then youre in the same style face.

Here is my old 17x9 for my 8thgen. This is what his will look like with a flat face.
View attachment 48873

Yea I'm aware of the bubble/flat change and it isn't a big deal to me. I kinda like the bubble look but honestly I'm wanting lightweight for cheap and rpf1 17x8 at 15lbs for 220+ appeals to me. I'm looking for performance on most mods never been a big show off type guy. The 18x9 are only 17lbs but the 2lbs to me is worth it plus tires are cheaper(assuming). I was more curious on the wheel well fill with those vs a 17" @Michal006 has the 17x9 and the looks of it are nice with a prokit drop. I like the way the 18" factory looks in the wheel well but not it's weight.

What part of Orlando are you in?

Hey ClearCut. North part - Winter Springs/Longwood. What about you?

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

Thanks Flight!

Thanks Darkout, me too! I too agree w/ others that the 9" width on RPF1s looks great, and you can also be assured about the performance gain as Enkeis size chart below shows the 9" width is lighter than 8 and 8.5"!

upload_2015-8-14_0-59-50.png

Sometimes the size does matter.;)

Yes! lol

I didn't even know they made SBC RpFs in 18x9, that should look awesome!

Hey Derek - Yea should look good! I didn't know either...I bought them on Ebay and they arrive tomorrow so let's hope they're legit! For the price they DEF should be, lol...Nice ride btw!

it'll look great with the wheels. Already insane shine/gloss on your paint

Thanks Webby, can't wait to share some pics. I'm pretty big into detailing!

Congrats on the pick up. Rally Red FTW!

Thanks Jassmi! Yeaa brotha!

Congrats and welcome

Thanks azn!

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-14_0-58-50.png
    upload_2015-8-14_0-58-50.png
    323 KB · Views: 19
Nice chart for the rims, I would go wider than 8 but I really don't wanna do fender work or have issues with the width is all. That might change but hope yours are legit from ebay. Never been a big ebay buyer

Not too far from you. I am in orlando by UCF/436/Oviedo

Im in Winter Springs and Longwood once a month visiting one of my distributors for work and sometimes with just friends. Hope to see you around sometime.

Nice chart for the rims, I would go wider than 8 but I really don't wanna do fender work or have issues with the width is all. That might change but hope yours are legit from ebay. Never been a big ebay buyer

I hear you. I think I may have to roll my fenders, we'll see. Not worried about it though. I'll keep you posted so you have an idea. The nice thing about a 9" width is, of course, the weight savings but the weight is more dispersed and the width may improve handling, so I'm told by my tuner shop.

Not too far from you. I am in orlando by UCF/436/Oviedo

Im in Winter Springs and Longwood once a month visiting one of my distributors for work and sometimes with just friends. Hope to see you around sometime.

Cool, what do you do for work? Yea, that'd be cool. Does anyone on 9th meet in Orlando?

Cool, what do you do for work? Yea, that'd be cool. Does anyone on 9th meet in Orlando?

I own my own Detailing Business.

Not that I know of, I have not met too many people locally with a 9th. I know there has been talks in the Orlando Chat thread but I stay Busy and seems like everyone is just waiting for someone to post a meet but no one ever does.

I own my own Detailing Business.

Not that I know of, I have not met too many people locally with a 9th. I know there has been talks in the Orlando Chat thread but I stay Busy and seems like everyone is just waiting for someone to post a meet but no one ever does.

Right on. I'm big into detailing, just gotta find the time. Just got a big order from Optimum and the rag company. Was using Adams, but finding they are overpriced and relabled products.

Back