New best time, closing in on 13s.

Driver Mod

NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Made this pass about a month ago just haven't gotten around to posting it. The car still only has a reflash and intake tube. Still on the balding all seasons.

I didn't make the video so I'm not claiming any world records and I know my car isn't stock. lol The guy who recorded the video is an older local car guy and he usually does random stuff in his videos. haha

View: http://vimeo.com/110785523

Last edited:
By reflash you mean Flashpro and vit tune?

real nice times for your mods
Thanks webby, I just thing I am going to need a little more power to hit my goal. So I think my next mods will be a downpipe and dyno tune. And new tires because mine are about shot.

did you have your spare tire and stuff in the trunk?

I think someone else said that the spare/jack/tools were around 45lbs or something. They say every 100lbs removed equals about 1/10th in the quarter

I think someone else said that the spare/jack/tools were around 45lbs or something. They say every 100lbs removed equals about 1/10th in the quarter
Yeah that's what I've always heard too. Maybe I'll take out the seats. Like they are heavy anyways lol

I don't get it....with CAI I my best run was 15.4 ..either I'm a horrible driver or my track sucks. Did you have traction control on?

What I mean to say you aren't hurting the engine but your hurting it's performance.
Ohh yeah deffinately, I can feel the change in power after the install...at first you can tell you car is now a little faster but like a week later that spice was gone lol.

yeah, I'd say it's partially your driving and partially because you have the CAI with no tune. What were you trapping in the 1/4th? I ran a 14.6 @95 bone stock so I mean the car is capable of doing high 14s stock.

Back