New but NOT

Khaleesi

CT
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Perviously owned Kimber... 2008 Honda Civic LX... Just sold her less than month ago and got a 2013 Civic Si..

White=Old
Black=New

Attachments

• PINK.jpg
    PINK.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 26
  • NewCar.jpg
    NewCar.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 23
Whatsup Katie!!!! It's OLD 8thcivic all over again. Welcome to 9thcivic! :woot: And congrats on the new ride. Time to make it faster than your previous R18. :giggle:

Thanks... :) Im trying to fight the modding bug .... until warranty is up... but its hard

welcome :) seems you already know some of the crew. congrats on the new car!

about how much does it end up costing?

I just look around for good deals. I was able to borrow an extra set of headlights so I took my original ones off the first time. I will probably just buy a second set this time. Then i just need to buy the projectors (and the Hid kit that fits the projector housing I got) and shrouds and the items I need to take the headlights apart and put them back together. its about a week project if i work on it a little at a time. Total cost if i wasnt buying an extra headlight set would be around $175 to $250 i would say

I just look around for good deals. I was able to borrow an extra set of headlights so I took my original ones off the first time. I will probably just buy a second set this time. Then i just need to buy the projectors (and the Hid kit that fits the projector housing I got) and shrouds and the items I need to take the headlights apart and put them back together. its about a week project if i work on it a little at a time. Total cost if i wasnt buying an extra headlight set would be around $175 to $250 i would say
im too scared to bake my headlights lol ive been wanting to do it for a while but i just dont wanna screw up and be out a set of headlights

i know. it was scary my first time putting them in the oven

i dont have the know how or the guts to do this though lol

Back