New car? C63amg, BMW535i, LEXUS is350

Which car should I buy?

• Total voters
only been working for 2 years, and I have clients not bad. Still gotta go school to be a nurse though

Clients? I usually get about $10....

deuce-bigalow.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a nurse, I live in NJ (One of the highest paying states for nurses) and I was originally looking at either a BMW 335i or C250 coupe. I ended up wtih a Si. Some times you got to be realistic with making a decision on what you want and what you can afford. Last thing I wanted was to get a Benz and always be on a quarter tank and $5 in my pocket. Unless you're into thrift stores like Macklemore. lol

I'm a nurse, I live in NJ (One of the highest paying states for nurses) and I was originally looking at either a BMW 335i or C250 coupe. I ended up wtih a Si. Some times you got to be realistic with making a decision on what you want and what you can afford. Last thing I wanted was to get a Benz and always be on a quarter tank and $5 in my pocket. Unless you're into thrift stores like Macklemore. lol
Bsn rn? thats how far i wanna go, ima take CNA first so its gonna be easier for me. Nurses with a bsn in hawaii gets paid 22- $40+ I think.

I voted all three because I wanted to see the results and there was no option for "none of the above" or "other - please suggest below in a comment."

Back