New Cold Air Intake from Injen

Injen just released a new version of their cold air intake for the 2012+ Civic Si. They call it the "True Cold Air" verison, but in reality the old one was still a cold air intake. This one just reaches down a little further, and the main design change is that it now includes a battery relocation kit so the main intake tube as minimal bends. Injen claims 16 hp and 12 tq from this one, so about 4 more hp than the previous intake, for about $30 more.

It's available now: http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/product-303/index.html

What do you guys think?

33544_303___Product.jpg

33545_303___Image%201.jpg

33545_303___Image%202.jpg

Install Video:

Last edited:
A week too late for me. Looks really nice and for what I can see there is very minimal battery relocation needed. I can always try to sell my other CAI. It's still in the mail, gonna have to send it back and get this one to pair with my full-race exhaust. Is this a 3.5 inch intake?

Last edited:
It looks awesome! Is it still a 3" intake?

It looks awesome! Is it still a 3" intake?

I really like the way the battery is relocated.... with the cold winters we get over here, the PRL kit was a no no for me and im pretty sure either of PRL or skunk2 would be a PITA if u ever need to jump start your car. All we need to see now is if we can get some good gains even if its not 3.5''.

Looks pretty nice.

If you take the first part of the air intake tube off, the one with the resonator, it will pretty much be the same thing.

would this work on a non si model? I'm trying to find an intake for my 14' lx sedan.

i know this isn't your site but would you happen to know if this is the same one you posted earlier? part # SP1571P on injen.com

We just finished editing and uploading a detailed installation on this intake. You could literally watch it on your phone while installing the intake and it should take you through every step!

Back