New fads

I don't think I watched a single one.

Also the relatively "new" metal scene.... bums me out big time. Although since im now considered old, me saying I don't get it means they are doing it right. If I didn't hate their music/clothes/hair it would be weird.

Hardcore-Scene-Then-Now.jpg

Oh yeah. My wife gets into that crap like gangnam style, harlem shake, and definitely the yolo think. She then proceeds to annoy the crap out of me!

:yeahthat: Soccer is the biggest sport in the world, FIFA is dying for it to blow up in America lol you know how much $$ that would bring in. I've attended a couple soccer games here in Jersey (Argentina/Brazil & USA/Mexico). Exciting isnt even the word lol not a sport I'll keep up with on the regular but I definitely like it.

I have no idea how hockey gets more exposure than soccer in the US. Soccer is definitely played more than hockey here at the high school and college level.
lol i kno right, Hockey is fun to watch, never been to a game tho. Only on TV. But soccer is a great sport, not the most exciting at times, but when 2 great teams play, its a epic game....right now im at work trying to watch the Barca v. Bayern Munich game lol.

Last edited:
They should try to expose the Champions league to the US. The NBA has been having talks of expanding to have teams in Europe, they should give us a reason to want to like soccer here. Not give us washed up players like David Beckham lol. I like hockey but I cant ever keep up with that damn puck!!!

Back