New from the East Coast!

eightpointsix

I have owned my 2012 Civic Si for right around a week now and it is by far the best purchase I've ever made. I bought it certified pre-owned with 6000 miles on it and I couldn't be happier. This is my first manual car and it's extremely fun to feel "connected" with the car. I have owned a couple motorcycles so all I had to do was teach myself how to use the clutch with my foot instead of my hand! I hope to learn a lot from this site and hopefully stick around for a while. I plan on doing some mods to the car once I realize what I exactly want to do... Well anyways, here's a photo and I look forward to talking with you all!

2helpb4.jpg

and welcome man congrats on the new car. i wish i got a si

Thanks man! I appreciate it. It's a very impressive car. Next time, be sure to get one! I'm still thinking of what number I want.. 23 is taken. :p
lol theres an 8th si sedan for sale in my town that i pass nearly every day and i just keep looking at it drooling.

also check out our map while im thinking of it

lol theres an 8th si sedan for sale in my town that i pass nearly every day and i just keep looking at it drooling.

also check out our map while im thinking of it
What are you waiting for!? Pick it up! And I already added myself to the map my friend.

lol i was looking at the map not the posts lol. you start a build thread?

Not yet, I'm hoping to get on that tomorrow! I'm thinking I want her pretty much blacked out. :)

Blacked out is the sexiest in my opinion!! There's a few of us on here who have blacked everything out if you want to see how it looks.
Welcome to the forum! :D

Back