New member from NYC TW 2015

Art unique

NYC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Whats up 9thCivic, new member here from NYC. Not new to the Honda scene but this is the first new Si I've owned. Been a Honda enthusiast since I started high school...12 years later and I still find my way back to Honda. First one was a 92 Si which was totally stripped and I rebuilt with the help of my friends. Wish I had pictures of it. Owned a couple of EP3's, now I own a brand new 2015 TW FB6.

My first EP3 on R888
IMG_0040 by Rod Garcia, on Flickr

2nd EP3 on Volk TE37's/Brembo GT BBK/ Tein SS coilovers/ Continental DW/ D2S HID retrofit
IMG_1278 by Rod Garcia, on Flickr

And now my FB6 the day I picked it up next to my 2010 TL that I traded in for it
IMG_2794 by Rod Garcia, on Flickr
image1 by Rod Garcia, on Flickr

And before you ask NO I do not regret trading it in at all. Going to keep this one as stock as possible. Just a drop and some type r stuff to throw on it. Hopefully that doesn't turn into engine mods and another set of R888's.

Welcome! Finally someone around the NYC area I can bump into.
Looks like your already starting to mod the car lol

Just picked up these bad boys for my type r look. Should be in next week. They are FN2 Type R (Euro) wheels 18x7.5...too narrow for me but ohwell. My problem is the offset is 55. I do love the flush look but with that high of an offset I just want to bring it as close as I can to the fender without needing adapters. Anyone know the offset of the stock 2015 wheels?
wheels by Rod Garcia, on Flickr

LOVE all the hatches BTW! Can't wait for a type r hatch in the US!!!!!! *hopes with all his heart!*

Very new to the forum. I also live in NYC. I have 2014 si sedan. I started to do a few mods on it. I got a Sri k&n intake a p2r tbs a Megan strut bar. Looking to get the 22mm progress rsb soon. Looking to lower the car. But don't know what to go with. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Very new to the forum. I also live in NYC. I have 2014 si sedan. I started to do a few mods on it. I got a Sri k&n intake a p2r tbs a Megan strut bar. Looking to get the 22mm progress rsb soon. Looking to lower the car. But don't know what to go with. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

In the past I've only dealt with tein and buddy club. Very good suspensions depending on the amount of money you want to spend. I really want to go buddy club again. But this time around I might just go with h&r springs. I always do impulse buys though so we'll see how that goes. Problem is the pothole situation here in NY. I bought this car to be a daily for the next 10+ years. Don't want to have to buy another daily lol. But if you're serious about modding the car I would go with buddy club any day. No DC or BC crap.

In the past I've only dealt with tein and buddy club. Very good suspensions depending on the amount of money you want to spend. I really want to go buddy club again. But this time around I might just go with h&r springs. I always do impulse buys though so we'll see how that goes. Problem is the pothole situation here in NY. I bought this car to be a daily for the next 10+ years. Don't want to have to buy another daily lol. But if you're serious about modding the car I would go with buddy club any day. No DC or BC crap.

Ok. Thanks for the advice.

Back