New Member from Orlando FL

sb2012si

Orlando, Florida
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just giving a proper introduction of myself. :D
Hello My Name Is Luis. I currently drive a 2012 Si coupe in Sun burst Ornage Pearl and i've been building Hondas for Just about 8 years or so. I also work for Honda, so if theres something I can do to help I will. Well ONTO THE CAR!! :D
Mods are:
RBC manifold
RC440 CC injectors
Takeda AFE stage 2 intake
RV-6 catless 2.5 inch DP
Greddy Evo3 exhaust
D2 coilovers
Skunk 2 rear camber arms
Work Emotion CR-Kai 17*8+36
coupe open hood.jpg

Attachments

• coupe front.jpg
    coupe front.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 21
  • coupe back.jpg
    coupe back.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Luis. Nice ride :dancingcoolsmiley:

So what do you do for Honda?

Last edited:
I think Honda did a good job. I had s 12 sedan for a week. I really didn't like the physical appearance so I traded out and got the coupe. Now I'm going back to the sedan :D
Mine will be here on the 15th.

Last edited:
Don't be. Its a waste of money what I'm doing. :/
But I live by a philosophy, do something and be happy with what you've done. If your not happy than change it immediately cause you will only be miserable. And when your happy only positive outcomes will occur.

Welcome, I'm a new member myself, Tampa area. Looks good, Love the Sunburst Orange. Your next sedan coming, are you getting a 2013?

Don't be. Its a waste of money what I'm doing. :/
But I live by a philosophy, do something and be happy with what you've done. If your not happy than change it immediately cause you will only be miserable. And when your happy only positive outcomes will occur.

Amen!

Welcome! Nice looking coupe :thumb:

Have you seen one in person?! Are they that much different on the inside and out?!
We have plenty normal civics on the lot. So I just look at a white EX and just imagine the larger spoiler for the exterior. As far as the inside is concerned, we already have 2013 coupes so I just sit in those and look at em. The all black interior is great. No more 2 tone inside. The dash/radio look better IMO.

Last edited:
We have plenty normal civics on the lot. So I just look at a white EX and just imagine the larger spoiler for the exterior. As far as the inside is concerned, we already have 2013 coupes so I just sit in those and look at em. The all black interior is great. No more 2 tone inside. The dash/radio look better IMO.
Welcome........ I wish they'd get the 13 Coupe EX here....... Just want to look at it...... Love mine ... I'll wait to give yours a compliment since it's not here yet. :D

Back