New Member from Orlando FL

We have plenty normal civics on the lot. So I just look at a white EX and just imagine the larger spoiler for the exterior. As far as the inside is concerned, we already have 2013 coupes so I just sit in those and look at em. The all black interior is great. No more 2 tone inside. The dash/radio look better IMO.

Can't wait to see it.

Don't be. Its a waste of money what I'm doing. :/
But I live by a philosophy, do something and be happy with what you've done. If your not happy than change it immediately cause you will only be miserable. And when your happy only positive outcomes will occur.

Dang good philosophy!!

Welcome man. How do you like working for Honda?
thanks! Honda Is a great car company. Sometimes it can frustrating because theres ppl who never owned a Honda and don't know the reliability and low cost of ownership. those are the hardest ones to sell.

Lovely ride & great mod list! Will you be transferring basically everything over to you new sedan?

Lovely ride & great mod list! Will you be transferring basically everything over to you new sedan?
Thanks. The only mods I'm keeping are the intake manifold,coil covers, camber arms and wheels. Everything else is gonna get sold. I have bigger power plans for the sedan. :D

Back