New Member Here - Gathering Info On 9th Gens

CCSubaru

Cape Cod, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hey Everyone!

I currently own a 06 LX but when the 2013 Si is announced I will be ordering one so I've joined to lurk around and gather some info on the new gens

Here is my current civic

photo1_zpsd8c54583.jpg

Welcome!!!! :itsme:I sure do miss my GG FA5.....hated the color when i bought mines(got a great deal on mine), but after seeing her waxed and detailed at the dealer...i fell in love :love:

welcome to the site... hopefully there will be news on the 2013 soon. Your GG looks nice with the hfp wheels :thumb:

Welcome....... Didn't know Orange was a choice, memory is fading.........

I definitely think dyno blue is a great color! I'm sad they don't have fiji blue pearl for the 9ths. Our 8th was FBP.
TW will be a PITA to keep nice and clean though...but kept clean they are :leghump:

I definitely think dyno blue is a great color! I'm sad they don't have fiji blue pearl for the 9ths. Our 8th was FBP.
TW will be a PITA to keep nice and clean though...but kept clean they are :leghump:

Yeah TW will need a lot of upkeep.. i'm planning on keeping my Carbon bronze HFP wheels that are on my 8th now so that does play a factor on what color I get since they have to go with it and not look stupid

Just looked at your username.. what does the Subaru part mean? Had one? Like them? Want one? CC = Cape Cod?

Cape Cod :excited: My grandparents are out on the cape. I usually go out there every year for Christmas

Just looked at your username.. what does the Subaru part mean? Had one? Like them? Want one? CC = Cape Cod?

My first car was a Subaru - absolutely love them and the community behind them and still active on multiple subaru forums and go to meets for subarus as well.. And yes the CC is for Cape Cod :giggle:

Cape Cod :excited: My grandparents are out on the cape. I usually go out there every year for Christmas

Born and raised on Cape Cod :woot: What part of cape you grandparents live?

Back