New member to 9thcivic.com

trung09

Des Moines, IA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic EX
Body Style
Sedan
Wassup everyone im new to this site but im currenlty a member on 9thgen thats similar to here lol
but anyways im from des moines iowa! and i drive a 2012 civic ex sedan crystal black pearl! hope i get my my future plans done in the middle of summer at least! heres a stock pic and another pic thats photo shop that i want it to look thanks!
my stock for now
bteercontrastone.jpg

my future goal look! :)
people1.jpg

First of all welcome to 9th Civic. I definitely like the picture of what you want her to look like :)

thanks for the welcome! and yess i really want to go for that look.. hope i get it it looking like that by middle or end of summer do to money issues..lol

thanks for the welcome! and yess i really want to go for that look.. hope i get it it looking like that by middle or end of summer do to money issues..lol

Are you parked on a hill or does the driveway slant down? It looks like it does in the pics to me but I'm on my phone tho..

You are stock ride height right?

lol yes stock height sorry the 1st photo is photo shop also.. couldn't find my original pic and on the pic in the front of the car yes my drive way goes slanted..

Yes! Phew I'm glad I wasn't losing my mind lol ^_^

I'm like am I going crazy or is it lower and slanted towards the front lol

LOL yeah hope when h&r sport comes out soon and hope aint to low for the front of my drive way.. just horrible when i use to dive a slammed ej8 last summer

Yeah don't want to go too low. Bumpy/harsh ride ftl

PS: I don't own a Honda. Never owned a Civic. :hiding:

What? watchu be driving then ? lol

lol yeah and I've been a member of 8th civic since 2006. Haha

I own a 2007 Subaru Impress WRX Limited in WRB (World Rally Blue). Bought it brand née in May 2007. I was looking to buy a 07 Fiji Blue Si coupe but decided on the Subie.

Yeah I'm sure I can find one for ya. I'm on my phone tho.

She's not s stock WRX ;)

Too lazy to find another pics but these are the ones on my phone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331975916162.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331975916162.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1331975931578.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331975931578.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 16
looks pretty nice! any plans or mods?

1st picture is with my summer wheels/tires
2nd picture is with my winter wheels/tires

Nothing big. I'm done with all the big mods. Already upgraded the turbo and suspension.

Brakes are next. Some slotted rotors and replace my Hawk pads. Probably go with DBA or Stoptech.

thats wassup idk much about subies. haha i kinda wanna get out the honda scene sometime just cos its getting over rated with ignorants..

Yeah the Subie scene is pretty nice. Always douches anywhere tho.

Well I'm going to go make a peanut butter sandwich and then head to the gym since I'm up and cant fall asleep.

Later bud. Good chatting with ya

Back