New personal best 1/4th mile

Driver Mod

NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So this past weekend I went to test and tune and made a pass. I decided to take my spare tire out and jack to see if it made any difference since I've been stuck at 14.6. So I did that and had about 4 bars of fuel and I ended up running a 14.41. All I have done to the car is hps intake tube, k&n drop in filter and the hondata reflash. I was pretty happy with the result. I Ran a 14.6 bone stock and haven't been able to do better than that with the reflash until that night so im pretty happy.

Not bad. Two tenths for a jack and spare tire? Decent improvement for a "free" change. It could be that you just got better also.

congrats - they usually say 100lbs equates to a 10th. Some of the weight probably helped, and maybe cool weather/experience.

Not bad. Two tenths for a jack and spare tire? Decent improvement for a "free" change. It could be that you just got better also.
yeah I think that helped a little, plus I cut .1 off of my 60' which I think was the biggest difference. I usually get 2.2 60' and I was able to get a 2.1 as you can see.

Reactions: Nix
Back