New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
+50hp? Haha

200hp the CF alone!

Nice pick up

Thanks man!

Be REAL careful with that tab on the right side.
If you're going to get tuned make sure you stick with APR because that intake doesn't flow enough for some of others. I'd suggest a turbo inlet as well while you're in there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I appreciate the heads up and the info, I’m going APR stage 1 for now but later on, I have the intake in a box sitting in my garage.

I did an RS3 style grille in all black today. Im pretty happy with the look, I was finally able to get rid of the chrome/grey oem grille, plus I like the honeycomb grille more.

Before:
E6DAA839-6208-4367-9129-33B7D9816268.jpeg

After:
8CF27756-B6CB-4502-B8DB-5CF75F190EEC.jpeg

As much as I can! Just waiting to install this to have my new exhaust setup! Quad tips instead of the single dual that come stock :bleh:

Yeah Im hoping for at least an 80 hp increase with just the tips

Nice and shiny.

Nice job covering the plate :giggle:

Thanks yeah the car literally sits in the garage everyday, I have to drive it around the block ever other day because my OEM battery died (I replaced it about 2 weeks ago) because I only drive it 1 day a week. lol yeah of course I don’t want you knowing where I live :rotfl:

Looks great

Thanks! I’ll try to get some sound clips this weekend

So Im going to go with a different tuning company, I sold the APR intake and purchased a Unitronic intake. Im waiting on my turbo inlet pipe, turbo muffler delete, I also have to do a DSG service (transmission) and a haldex service (awd system) and some new sprak plugs then she’ll be ready to be tuned!

364F6847-0459-45E8-8267-A5AA36645DB4.jpeg

@ron v lol good! I always see it as you only live once so buy what makes you happy! When parts get to the house my wife just looks at me and smiles lol she’s so used to it now.

Back