New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I saw one once, it was so tiny,smaller than a smart car with a 4 sp maybe and zero carpets. One of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. Just a piece of crap. the worst radio I ever saw in a car. Its on the list for the worst car ever made that's why you never see :rotfl:one. I think they were like $5000 brand new.

maybe you see why I like my super rare 2001 Neon Real Granny car-82 yr old granny sold it to me and she died just two months after I got the car, I was sad about that because she really liked that car it was not easy to buy it. Came with complete car records and now has 67,300 miles on it. It has roll up windows, three sp auto, 132hp- a lot of power in its day for a 4cyl, 4 doors, power steering and working air-I fixed that with a recharge. Repair auto with tranny flush, put new brakes on it and 17x 7 daylight racing rims with AS 215 45 17 from 14" steel wheels. rear drum brakes. It is quite sporty and weighs just 2600pds. The car cost around $13,000 brand new. It is very simple car and extremely easy to fix- a Neon trait with extremely cheap parts that are every where. You don't have to spend a lot of dough to have a fun car which was my point- Yugo. Save you dough and buy a cheap used car. I have three cars, not by choice. I wanted a honda SI because it was choice from a 2005 honda si 201HP or 2004 275HP at the front wheels srt-4 which I bought. I said why buy a slower car Honda? But the SRT-4 is worn out pretty much, need another car- ebay had a mint 2013 SI from another Old Man with a bad knee who loved the car and couldn't drive it any more.

@sunofwolf So wait, you have a regular Neon and an SRT-4?

I can understand your logic, it's the logic I use when buying my own vehicles. My favorite cars are all Civic-class, so I can comfortably stay in this market 'til I'm dead; Others might get frustrated by the lack of power. The trade-off for staying in this market bracket is that a lot of people don't take any of my enthusiasm seriously. Anything I feel about cars is somehow undermined by the fact that my Civic doesn't make 9-Gazillion horsepower -- especially here in Roll-coal-istan.

@sunofwolf do you have any pics of the SRT-4?

I was on the same boat when I got my focus ST, I test drove the new Si and it felt a little boring and underpowered, even with a tune and bolt ons it would make less hp than the ST, I was pretty happy with my choice, if I could do it all over again I would have done an RS which I would have probably kept.

Here is an update on the wheels

23CF0076-2B31-4A4C-93BF-3ABD981EF734.jpeg

@sunofwolf So wait, you have a regular Neon and an SRT-4?

I can understand your logic, it's the logic I use when buying my own vehicles. My favorite cars are all Civic-class, so I can comfortably stay in this market 'til I'm dead; Others might get frustrated by the lack of power. The trade-off for staying in this market bracket is that a lot of people don't take any of my enthusiasm seriously. Anything I feel about cars is somehow undermined by the fact that my Civic doesn't make 9-Gazillion horsepower -- especially here in Roll-coal-istan.
Roll-coal-istan. I like that. lol

I do have two rare Neon's,. The fastest one srt-4 2004 108,000 and the slowest one-that's not slow at all- 2001 SE auto with 67,350 miles-I don't know of one that has lower miles, it seems anyone who get a neon really drives them and why not they simply run very strong and both get 30mpg+. Here is a pic of a frayed srt-4 throttle cable that got me a $300 speeding ticket.
Went from 40mph to 86mph in 2 sec. with smoking tires-I am fighting that ticket. I had proof my throttle was stuck at about 75%, kind of funny it wasn't even wide open hitting 86mph in third gear,:bananapop: it does over a 170mph, limited to 190mph.:rotfl::spinning:

Attachments

• throttle cable broken 3.JPG
    throttle cable broken 3.JPG
    387.1 KB · Views: 7
Where is roll-coalistan?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

deep_in_the_heart_of_texas_-_inline_800x.jpg

I Honestly don’t think there is a part of the US you won’t find people who roll coal

@webby Please don't tell me that. I want to believe some of the states are above this trend. :sadbanana: Rolling coal is the spiritual successor to Whistle Tips.
THA WHISTLES GO WOOO WOOO :party:

I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS LAST WEEK!!!! LOLOLOL

It'll never get old.

I've done a lot of driving over the years. I believe there are only 3 or 4 states in the US I haven't driven through. I've seen trucks rolling coal pretty much everyone I've been.

Back