New Si Owner North Jersey

shiftingearz

North Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Whats up everyone. I am not new to Honda's but this is my first Si. I traded in my truck for this because the fuel cost was killin me, I never thought I could enjoy getting good gas mileage this much! I have owned 2 different 2000 Integra GS's, a '96 Honda HX and a 2010 Civic LX, this is by far my favorite. I don't have any other pics, I just picked it up on Monday but I'm sure you all know what it looks like anyway!

si1.png

welcome to the site :wavey:. You have any future plans for what mods you may do to it?

Welcome to the site! There's meets every Thursdays in East Rutherford.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rt-17-starbucks-meet-nj.2657/#post-32164

Thanks, week nights are always hectic but I'll see what I can do.
welcome to the site :wavey:. You have any future plans for what mods you may do to it?

Thanks. As of right now I am leaving it stock, I am trying to buy a house. I will eventually do something with it, I don't think I have ever owned a vehicle and not done some type of mod to it!

completely understand. Had you done a lot of mods to either of your integras?..pics?

Welcome!!! Jersey represent! lol Love the Dyno Blue.

Thanks everyone. Here is a pic of my second one, still not sure what possessed me to sell this one.

myteg-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. Its all good, he can say what he thinks. That is why there are so many different aftermarket companies and styles because everyone likes something different. I originally wanted to go with the Type R front end but didn't want to waste money making a clone.

Back