New to forum/Reputable parts websites?

Tommy C.

good afternoon all, and merry Christmas. I'm new to the forum as of last night, and just wanted some opinions or suggestions to any websites for parts that are reputable, similar to say how American muscle is for mustangs. Also what is a good break in period for my engine? Haven't done any redline runs since the car only has 150 miles on it. The engine is a K24Z7 I would assume since it's '15 Si. I'll drop a picture in, thanks for any help guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to the forum. For reputable sites for parts, you ought to check with the vendors who are sponsors of the forum first. They're putting their money where there mouths are and besides that they know if they screw up people on the forum will out them in a minute. Break in period is somewhat controversial, but if you follow what the owner's manual tells you, you'll be fine. Can't go far wrong listening to the people who actually built the engine.

Only use vendors that are listed on this forum. Stay away from facebook wannabe sellers that will rip you off.

Back