New to lowering

Daniel Peden

Dalton, Georgia
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Sedan
Like the intro states I have never installed any kind of suspention on any car so with that being said I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place in north Georgia to have a suspention done on my FB2. Please any help will be greatly appreciated. I know most everyone on here did it themselves. I just have no idea and no help. I have researched online videos an on here DIY still unsure just need some advice.

iunno about georgia, but in my area, pep boys (i think thats the name) does suspension stuff. dunno how good they are or if they are in georgia. what i suggest doing is prolly is if you meet up with other 9ths or even 8ths at meets (if you go) ask some of them thats done it on their cars if they are willing to help ya install for a payment. im planning to ask some of my friends in the car scene. im sure you have a few ppl in cars right daniel! oh, try googling suspension shops. hope that somewhat helps, im also new to suspension as well haha, but thats what ive gathered from research.

I put eibach lowering springs on it it was fairly easy with some paitience and the tools if you don't have them you can borrow them from autozone if you leave a diposit

iunno about georgia, but in my area, pep boys (i think thats the name) does suspension stuff. dunno how good they are or if they are in georgia. what i suggest doing is prolly is if you meet up with other 9ths or even 8ths at meets (if you go) ask some of them thats done it on their cars if they are willing to help ya install for a payment. im planning to ask some of my friends in the car scene. im sure you have a few ppl in cars right daniel! oh, try googling suspension shops. hope that somewhat helps, im also new to suspension as well haha, but thats what ive gathered from research.
Thank your for your advice yea I'm planning on going to a car show in ATLANTA at SPSU at the end of thi months so I may find someone to help

Where at in N Georgia? I'm getting the HFP suspension soon, ill be looking too.

Hi. New to the Forum. I was wondering if anyone as some great suggestions on what kind of lowering spring I should get? I too have never lowered a car. Thanks! :)

What you need to think about is how low do you want to go ,you can get coilovers or springs ,and what are you willing to spend

What you need to think about is how low do you want to go ,you can get coilovers or springs ,and what are you willing to spend
Id like to go about 1.5in, 2.in maybe. Ive done some research but just getting other ideas. willing to spend 250ish.

I've got eibach sportline on mine and they dropped mine just about that and the ride feels just like the factory ones ,h&r also have springs in that price range but I don't know the specs on them

Back