New to the Hondata flashpro and need some advice

Kiggamaxwell

I just ordered the hondata flashpro for my 2012 Honda civic si along with a PLM catless downpipe.
Is there loaded maps? on the flashpro already? and if so do I just download it onto the flashpro and hook up to the car?

Your Flashpro will have maps for some aftermarket parts already installed on it. Not sure if that particular part will be but at least a reflash should suffice until you can get it properly tuned. When you get the Flashpro it comes with very good instructions on what to do and how to do it, but basically you import the tune to the Flashpro then plug it into the car and load it up. Just a little precaution, the first time I flashed my ecu my car would not start right away. Just wait a minute and it should start right up if that happens.

Quite a few have said there is no comparison between the reflash pre installed on flashpro versus a tune when you have a downpipe. Everyone will say get a tune to actually see the benefits & have the car drive a lot better.

Quite a few have said there is no comparison between the reflash pre installed on flashpro versus a tune when you have a downpipe. Everyone will say get a tune to actually see the benefits & have the car drive a lot better.
I'm thinking about getting a tune from SpeedFactory here in Washington. but if I uploaded reflash would that take away the CEL from installing catless downpipe?

Flashpro has the ability to disable the secondary o2 sensor so the cel goes away.

private label manufacturing? If it's that, I've heard of the company. Didn't know they had one for the 9th gens.

so I installed the plm downpipe and downloaded a map that came with the falshpro. It was a map with bolt ons I have on the car like short ram intake, catless and catback exhaust. How long can I run on this map before getting a real tune??? or is this safe to use for it?

Did it have a generic downpipe tune? Your mods really require a custom tune.

did speedfactory say how long it'd take to get an appointment, or are you basically asking if you can just run the generic basemap? That's all those maps are. They're basemap starting points to get you to a tuner.

did speedfactory say how long it'd take to get an appointment, or are you basically asking if you can just run the generic basemap? That's all those maps are. They're basemap starting points to get you to a tuner.
I wouldn't be able to tune till august because of funds lol. Yes I was asking if its okay to run base maps. Is there any harm?

Is speed factory in the tricities? I think I was going to have them tune my car and install cai+cat less dp ended up doing it my self couldn't afford the arm and leg they were asking and ended up getting tune from Vit good luck should try and get tune asap

Is speed factory in the tricities? I think I was going to have them tune my car and install cai+cat less dp ended up doing it my self couldn't afford the arm and leg they were asking and ended up getting tune from Vit good luck should try and get tune asap
speedfactory is here in Washington, tacoma

others have done it, so I'm sure you'll manage. I wouldn't push the car

Back