New Turbo Kit from Makspeed Autoworks

Fig

San Diego
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Wanted to introduce a new Turbo kit kit from Makspeed. All thanks to the legendary Myles Bautista (one of the first to have broke the honda 10 second barrier). Although the piping in the picture here is a reference guide, the kit is now available for sale. You can hit him up and his talented crew here at Newsletter - makpseed or follow his facebook account https://www.facebook.com/THEORIGINALREVHARD?fref=ts and instagram at OGREVHARD. I’m telling ya, the car is REALLY a Dr. Jekyl and Mr.Hyde. It drives stock, but when flooring it, it’s a monster! If you want some serious horsepower, this is the guy to go to. Big thanks to Myles, Nathan, Archi, and Ty!!!!!! Makspeed contact number: 951-200-5133

WP_20140420_003.jpg
engine bay

WP_20140419_13_31_03_Pro.jpg
For those wanting hard hitting numbers off a Dyno machine (not eDyno).
320hp, 225tq on ONLY 6lb of boost.

I hope Rob doesn't mind that I post his pics.
There's also a kit, by request of course, if a customer wants the battery unmoved. As far as questions, details, and pricing....it's best to ask Myles himself. Here's the link: http://mak-speed.com/

10924356_856333061054245_1838367014768416298_o.jpg
10410565_857317034289181_8907535422129761411_n.jpg

Last edited:
That makes pretty good power, especially at 6psi. It's probably a good enough boost for a dd.

Reactions: Fig
I may look into this more, since I drive 60+ miles daily I need a good 6-8 psi setup for fun and reliability. Looks really clean too.

Wanted to introduce a new Turbo kit kit from Makspeed. All thanks to the legendary Myles Bautista (one of the first to have broke the honda 10 second barrier). Although the piping in the picture here is a reference guide, the kit is now available for sale. You can hit him up and his talented crew here at Newsletter - makpseed or follow his facebook account https://www.facebook.com/THEORIGINALREVHARD?fref=ts and instagram at OGREVHARD. I’m telling ya, the car is REALLY a Dr. Jekyl and Mr.Hyde. It drives stock, but when flooring it, it’s a monster! If you want some serious horsepower, this is the guy to go to. Big thanks to Myles, Nathan, Archi, and Ty!!!!!! Makspeed contact number: 951-200-5133

View attachment 35942
engine bay

View attachment 35943
For those wanting hard hitting numbers off a Dyno machine (not eDyno).
320hp, 225tq on ONLY 6lb of boost.
I like the iVTEC TURBO decal on the rocker cover. Looks factory.

Damn, makes me wanna get one, I'm assuming 6 PSI is the super safe DD PSI? What's the MAX PSI We could push out of this kit if we really wanna spank on more cars, maybe 8-9psi?

Damn, makes me wanna get one, I'm assuming 6 PSI is the super safe DD PSI? What's the MAX PSI We could push out of this kit if we really wanna spank on more cars, maybe 8-9psi?
its all in the waste gate....unless you get a boost controller. According to Makspeed, the turbo can boost up to 30psi.

Last edited:
its all in the waste gate....unless you get a boost controller. According to Makspeed, the turbo can boost up to 30psi.

Damn alright cool. I'm assuming you made this on pump 91? You plan on pushing anymore boost out of it, I'm considering Makspeed to do my Civic Si also if your getting great results and even more HP just for fun without breaking anything

Damn alright cool. I'm assuming you made this on pump 91? You plan on pushing anymore boost out of it, I'm considering Makspeed to do my Civic Si also if your getting great results and even more HP just for fun without breaking anything
91 octane indeed. All stock internals. That's plenty of hp for now. If I wanna boost any higher....maybe 9psi.

Back