New Year, New ride... 13' Fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this be better @bootyluvr ?

suby.jpg

Asking $25k with 40k miles........ Too much $$$ for a used car since I can buy a new car for that much with all the bells and whistles.

That's WRX? Way too much, you could get a new one for $2k more.

Too much on that wrx. Dent has or had a focus st. He hasn't been on recently though.

I just posted the pic of the WRX just so that @bootyluvr might give an approval to purchase something, lol.

Dent loves his Focus ST....I talked to him I little bit on Facebook. Prob will go and test drive tomorrow....just need to bring down the price on the blue ST I posted above to make me purchase.

Before you get that ST you should seriously visit focus forum and check their common problems.

Before you get that ST you should seriously visit focus forum and check their common problems.
Most issues seem to be with the MySync system and other elec proms......sounds like a VW, lol. But some issues with motor mounts and some engines.....kinda scary.

nFSebim.gif

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...VIC[CIVIC%7CSi]][]]&listingId=386052080&Log=0

Why do you have to be black!!!!! And far away, lol. Although the distance is not a deal breaker.

I think I might wait on anything right now unless I can get that low price on the Focus ST. Used car price on the Si are pretty close to the new car price in my area so a new car would make a bit more sense. With the up coming info on the next gen Civics I could potentially wait, which would put more $$$ in my pockets right now.

Or you could get a turbo for your Fit

thatd get some attention on the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back