Night Owls - Where are you?

That's pretty awesome. I'd love to sit near BMWs all the time. Although I could....
I have so much BMW apparel >_>

You can come buy it at the zentrum/museum and take a tour of the plant. :P just a short ride to Spartanburg. Their are tons of cool BMW's and various other cars around. Even seen someone roll up in a GTR :O

I usually have an M3 in the garage but she's not here right now :pout:
I've driven a 2013 GT-R. Great machines.

night_owl6hxdetail1.png

The m3's are good looking cars. We used to have an m series x5 but they took that away from us. That car was fast to say the least.

I LOOOOOOOVE those. I want one :(
She's a track car. I love her :D
Yeah I love them to, rides a little rough IMO but I love the interior and exterior design and the 5.0's and especially the m series have plenty of power to spare. The 3.5's which we have now are a little sluggish. It's just that 80kish price tag.

My 2003 525i w/ Sport package. I looked around for a long time and what I really wanted was a 530 with 6-spd but the ones I found were all beat and/or had lots of miles. I came across this one and it was pristine with just over 50k miles and the price was right. So I decided I was sick of looking at sh@# boxes and just impulse-bought it.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

It was underpowered and the auto trans was boring, but with the Sport package came stiffer lower suspension and it handled unbelievably. At about 100k miles it started getting "needy" and I figured it was time to move on. Someday I'll get another BMW when the time is right. But this time I'll be more patient and hold out until I find exactly what I want.

My 2003 525i w/ Sport package. I looked around for a long time and what I really wanted was a 530 with 6-spd but the ones I found were all beat and/or had lots of miles. I came across this one and it was pristine with just over 50k miles and the price was right. So I decided I was sick of looking at sh@# boxes and just impulse-bought it.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

It was underpowered and the auto trans was boring, but with the Sport package came stiffer lower suspension and it handled unbelievably. At about 100k miles it started getting "needy" and I figured it was time to move on. Someday I'll get another BMW when the time is right. But this time I'll be more patient and hold out until I find exactly what I want.
I would be ok with a 1 series with the straight six engine.

Back