NJ Speed shops

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Anyone know of any good shops in North/Central Jersey to get work done? I'm looking to get an RBC swap done but dont know where to go! I heard of Wired Electronics in Linden, anyone heard of them? Any good? Thanks!

Old thread from h-t so these could be gone

Importech motorsports
Rt. 23 North, west milford NJ
973-208-9333

Machine Shop
Ryan Industrial
Tel.732.566.9538
ask for chris...tell him matt...the guy w/ the blue prelude sent you
Highly Recommended

Speed Shop
Stage2 Performance
1898 Route 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08823

Straight Line Automotive and Performace
917 Hwy 36
Union Beach NJ
(732)-739-1177

New York
No Limit Motorsports
1139 Station Rd
Unit #1 & 8 Medford, NY 11763
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/
big parts showroom, huge online dealer. just opened up a new bigger shop now with a garage and will be getting a brand new Dynamics AWD Dyno.

Old thread from h-t so these could be gone

Importech motorsports
Rt. 23 North, west milford NJ
973-208-9333

Machine Shop
Ryan Industrial
Tel.732.566.9538
ask for chris...tell him matt...the guy w/ the blue prelude sent you
Highly Recommended

Speed Shop
Stage2 Performance
1898 Route 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08823

Straight Line Automotive and Performace
917 Hwy 36
Union Beach NJ
(732)-739-1177

New York
No Limit Motorsports
1139 Station Rd
Unit #1 & 8 Medford, NY 11763
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/
big parts showroom, huge online dealer. just opened up a new bigger shop now with a garage and will be getting a brand new Dynamics AWD Dyno.

You are the MAN!!!

How close are you to Philly?

ImportDPS did a lot of stuff for 8th gens and I think the guy who owns it has a 9th gen now also.

importdpsonline.com

How close are you to Philly?

ImportDPS did a lot of stuff for 8th gens and I think the guy who owns it has a 9th gen now also.

importdpsonline.com

About 2 hours from Philly, I'm really just looking for a shop to do the RBC swap for me, though I'm thinking of just doing it myself now seeing its not that hard.

Ive known Nino the owner of wired electronics for a while now! i can vouch for the work they do. professionally done and also very helpful with any help you need.
John the master tech is amazing! and he can also tune your car for you if wanted!
they are also a little bit pricy!? a lil more than usual. but Wired Electronics FTW!
if you go tru my threads you will see a big sticker on my windshield.

but if your trying to save a little bit of money. you can also go to MP Built located in Port Reading NJ!!!!
I vouch for this 2 places. and i can guarantee you that which ever you pick you would be happy!!
but Manpaul is also amazing he can do just about anything and make anything work!

btw one of my friends that has a FB6 is getting his RBC swap done this Thursday at MP Built.
you can pm me for any questions.

Ive known Nino the owner of wired electronics for a while now! i can vouch for the work they do. professionally done and also very helpful with any help you need.
John the master tech is amazing! and he can also tune your car for you if wanted!
they are also a little bit pricy!? a lil more than usual. but Wired Electronics FTW!
if you go tru my threads you will see a big sticker on my windshield.

but if your trying to save a little bit of money. you can also go to MP Built located in Port Reading NJ!!!!
I vouch for this 2 places. and i can guarantee you that which ever you pick you would be happy!!
but Manpaul is also amazing he can do just about anything and make anything work!

btw one of my friends that has a FB6 is getting his RBC swap done this Thursday at MP Built.
you can pm me for any questions.

Awesome bro, yeah I'll hit you up if I have any questions. I already got in touch with Wired Electronics and they said they can do it no problem, I want to get flash pro and an exhaust all at the same time to get it all done at the same time. I can do the exhaust myself, I'm getting all the stuff needed for the RBC swap through PRL along with their SRI. So once I'm ready I'll head over there. BTW, do you ever go to the meet on route 17? I know its kinda far from you bro but I need to see your car in person! lol

His car on the left. My car next to his.
imageuploadedbytapatalk1346383377-273866-jpg.3846

let me know how much they are charging you to do it at Wired Electronics!

Awesome bro, yeah I'll hit you up if I have any questions. I already got in touch with Wired Electronics and they said they can do it no problem, I want to get flash pro and an exhaust all at the same time to get it all done at the same time. I can do the exhaust myself, I'm getting all the stuff needed for the RBC swap through PRL along with their SRI. So once I'm ready I'll head over there. BTW, do you ever go to the meet on route 17? I know its kinda far from you bro but I need to see your car in person! lol

let me know how much they are charging you to do it at Wired Electronics!

I'm not going any time soon but most likely I'm going there when I finally do it, I'll make sure to let you or if I find any other shop that does it, where in Jersey are you located?

btw we just finished installing my friends rbc's on his fb6 last night at MP built. took about hour and a half

Jnastii how much they did charge him for the install? & did he use rdx injectors & the zdx tb?

btw we just finished installing my friends rbc's on his fb6 last night at MP built. took about hour and a half

nice, did he also get FP? notice any difference?
no FP yet. he will get it soon. and you can def feel and hear the difference!.

Jnastii how much they did charge him for the install? & did he use rdx injectors & the zdx tb?
price are all different he kinda had a package deal since he had coils and other stuff installed.
and he got the kit from PRL. he used everything stock. only thing he had to buy aside from the kit from PRL is honda Anti Freeze
but for pricing for install. im going to get it from MP as we are trying have a forum discount for all RBC installs for 9thgens.

Thats great! I was going to go to evans tuning and he charges $275 for the install of the rbc, rdx injectors and zdx throttle body

$275 is pretty high considering that you can fully assemble those parts before removing the stock intake manifold. It's like a 2-hour job.

I can only see the steps to be:

1) Flush coolant
2) Assemble the RBC/ZDX/RDX
3) Remove stock intake mani
4) Install RBC/ZDX/RDX
5) Add coolant
6) Upload stock cal from Flashpro

And follow torque specs. Info from CHH.

Attachments

• civic_torque_specs.pdf
    333.6 KB · Views: 4
Back