Nomars slow Type R build

Got the windows tinted today at 2910 miles. Well, the rear hatch glass needs to be done for the third time next time I bring the car in. Dude was having issues with keeping the lower spoiler in the car. Going to have to take it all off then he can do the work correctly.
After a little researching, a ton of people have issues tinting the rear glass if the lower spoiler is left on.
I saw one in white yesterday, up close. Impressive. Looks even better in person.

I found this when rotating the tires. Wifey is gone for the weekend for work so I didn’t pull it out. Might mess with it when she is back. Hopefully it isn’t all the way through since it’s holding air, but who knows.
Tires were at 45psi from the factory. Lowered to 40psi.

View attachment 62434Conti's are a solid tire; steering response must be incredible, though some have complained about hitting a pothole and bending a $1,600 rim. (wimps!) While i've always preferred OEM rims, here's a nice alternative with the new 4s.

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_101310794.jpg
    IMG_20210211_101310794.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
@Nomar06 wow I haven’t been on this site for months! Congrats on the Type R lol man I want to drive one so bad, I think I would enjoy it too much

Just saw this on Reddit. That yellow is BOLD. Definitely reminds me a Big Bird lol

hchzlvfqnto61.jpg

Back